1. because TBO was (apparently still is) a joke?

2. because TBO was (apparently still is) a joke?
    you are misstakin, TBO was never a joke, i can assure you.

And btw, you are probably thinking about TBO on alliance side. You should check armory on <Of The Blood Oath> guild.
    Whatever alliance may think excuse for avoiding me wherever i go, but running away, is still cowardly thing to do, cus it rarelly wins you battle.:)

3. you are misstakin, TBO was never a joke, i can assure you.

And btw, you are probably thinking about TBO on alliance side. You should check armory on <Of The Blood Oath> guild.
    Whatever alliance may think excuse for avoiding me wherever i go, but running away, is still cowardly thing to do, cus it rarelly wins you battle.:)
    It's not cowardly. I just prefer not to waste time on inferior creatures. And I couldn't care less about you killing NPCs in AH...

4. you are misstakin, TBO was never a joke, i can assure you.

If your guild has the words Blood Oath in its name it is by default too bad to compete with any other PvP guild. Especially <Ohdo>.
    Please learn your place and stop being salty for being in a really bad guild.

5. you are misstakin, TBO was never a joke, i can assure you.

No matter how serious you are at something in this server. No one will actually take you seriously because you yourself is a Joke in this server. It doesnt take a genius to figure that out you know :)

6. As i mentioned earlyer, keep making excuses, cus its all youve got.
    You can call me a joke, or trash TBO all you like, but thats only in chat, in-game you run as a cowardly puppies, thinking you can escape the inevitable.:)
    So keep on running plebs, ego is what you have, for now.

7. As i mentioned earlyer, keep making excuses, cus its all youve got.
    You can call me a joke, or trash TBO all you like, but thats only in chat, in-game you run as a cowardly puppies, thinking you can escape the inevitable.:)
    So keep on running plebs, ego is what you have, for now.
    "Cowardly puppies" eh? Do you even know why people run away from you and never like a bit of what youre doing? You disrupt and break the game mechanics and almost unkillable. No one is in the right mind to waste their precious time on a person who's brain is of a 5years old you get that?

Ego? Oh you mean yours? It's goddamn inflated that you started to think youre someone special and strong on this server lmfao
    And everyones afraid of you. LUL pls

TL;DR
    You are a joke no matter what.

8. TL;DR
    All guilds on this server combined are no match for <Ohdo>.

9. May Cenarius' Warmane Forum account rest in peace. Amen.

<Ohdo> is once again looking for serious challengers.
    Please contact me in-game to arrange the clash of our guilds and discuss terms.

Hail <Ohdo>.

10. <Ohdo> is once again looking for serious challengers.
    Please contact me in-game to arrange the clash of our guilds and discuss terms.

Hail <Ohdo>.
    YOU ****IN KNOW THAT NOBODY IS GONNA /W YOU. NONE GUILD CAN COMPARE TO THE ALLMIGHTY OHDO. being alliance is so hard, ohdo crushes you everywhere "cries in suicidial thoughts"

11. joining Ohdo - guild with members who called you "rat", "jew", "random" and talking very abusive things about your parents. Especially Cenarius (GUILD MASTER). Good luck.

12. joining Ohdo - guild with members who called you "rat", "jew", "random" and talking very abusive things about your parents. Especially Cenarius (GUILD MASTER). Good luck.
    You must have mistaken us for someone else.
    Are you sure this was on Icecrown? Because we are really friendly and compassionate here.

13. joining Ohdo - guild with members who called you "rat", "jew", "random" and talking very abusive things about your parents. Especially Cenarius (GUILD MASTER). Good luck.
    Ohdo is a well known trashcan not taken into consideration when any1 speaks about guilds.

14. in fact though, i did get for a very short while in it... honestly, i think it is one of the best guilds, on par with Aurora and my main one (secret!)... it is true that cenarius is going a liiitle too far, but people in that guild are just... idk normal maybe :p

P.s. No ohdo. I will STILL kos your followers. ;)

First ... 202829303132 ... Last