1. Trash guild remains trash guild no matter what

Stay barbarians uncivilized ****s,your familly must be proud phatetic hounds

2. Trash guild remains trash guild no matter what

Stay barbarians uncivilized ****s,your familly must be proud phatetic hounds

[x] REKT
    [ ] NOT REKT

3. July 1, 2016  
    What happened with this thread,no one wants to fight ohdo?
    I cant believe so many pvp guilds there and everyone fears the warlord Cenarius and his men,shame...
    Remeber guys if you cant beat ohdo,join ohdo for a better tomorrow!

4. July 1, 2016  
    What happened with this thread,no one wants to fight ohdo?
    I cant believe so many pvp guilds there and everyone fears the warlord Cenarius and his men,shame...
    Remeber guys if you cant beat ohdo,join ohdo for a better tomorrow!
    If you join <Ohdo>, tomorrow never comes because I'll kill them all. I've already killed like 15 of them or something, can't count because I only got 10 fingers :P

5. July 1, 2016  
    If you join <Ohdo>, tomorrow never comes because I'll kill them all. I've already killed like 15 of them or something, can't count because I only got 10 fingers :P
    Ohdo never dies! Ohdo rules on icc,look at their army of warriors,it goes beyond your imagination!

6. July 1, 2016  
    Ohdo never dies! Ohdo rules on icc,look at their army of warriors,it goes beyond your imagination!
    I was thinking just yesterday of how it was a while since you revived this thread.

7. July 1, 2016  
    crit %
    dodge %
    proc %

great meme pvp in this video game

8. July 2, 2016  
    This cenarius will probably give money to a moderator or smh,he is lying to you all his guild is failure,bull**** he needs to get banned because of bad propaganda and corrupting the server,i can confirm that cenarius is not what you think.
    Shame barbarians like cenarius and ohdo took over this server,i can make a better guild than ohdo with just 2 of us.

9. July 2, 2016  
    You are living a lie!!!
    Ohdo is not real

10. July 2, 2016  
    You are living a lie!!!
    Ohdo is not real
    I thought everyone knew that.

11. July 2, 2016  

12. I miss these threads, where are all the 'guys who are better on battleground horde or aliences in war?' baits?
    :^)

13. I miss these threads, where are all the 'guys who are better on battleground horde or aliences in war?' baits?
    :^)
    Ever since <Ohre> was formed on alliance all of the <Ohdo> champions transferred to the elite alliance guild. <Ohdo> is nothing compared to the mighty <Ohre>

Long live <Ohre>

14. Ever since <Ohre> was formed on alliance all of the <Ohdo> champions transferred to the elite alliance guild. <Ohdo> is nothing compared to the mighty <Ohre>

Long live <Ohre>
    Fresh from the oven.
    GET YOUR MEMES HERE NOW!

First ... 182627282930 ... Last