1. May 19, 2016  

Monk or Dpriest pvp?

I have to start a new pg pvp healer. In your opinion, better monk or discipline priest ?

2. May 20, 2016  
    i dunno what pg means, so i'll assume u meant bg. i'm mostly an arena player so my words may not be specifically good for u.

in arena, disc isn't good. ur bubbles get dispelled, and ur healing is crap if u kicked at the start of penance for no healing buff on ur target. holy and mw monk are better options then disc, and i believe the same is true in bg's. u see a lot of disc priests here cuz the ppl are used to past expansions where disc was king. it's no longer true. though it can still be good so if u like it, do it.

in bg's personally, i'm not sure what i would pick. i play all 11 classes here [my only healer is a resto druid], and on retail i play shadow priest. feathers and aoe fears might make u wanna play priest for team utility. mw monk has more kiting power so they can stay alive easier. maybe watch some videos of the 2 classes and decide for urself, both are good though. but if u don't wanna play holy priest, i'd definitely choose mw over disc

oh, one more thing.. a year ago when i used to play here [i just recently returned], priests seemed to be rather op, and if i recall correctly, it was mostly disc. so u may also want to check around for any positive or negative bugs of the 2 classes before deciding

3. May 20, 2016  
    He shouldn't decide by bugs. We don't know how long stuff stays like that. Just watch retail videos on youtube to get a rough idea and then just start leveling one. You'll get how the spec feels soon after hitting 90, so switching then isn't that annoying as we have 7x rates and contender is really cheap right now. MW monk is easier than disc, tho. So if both specs are equally interesting for you even after watching 'inspirational material' you should start monk first.

4. May 20, 2016  
    i'm talking with my around 100k honorable kills and 2.3k 2v2 arena experience with 3 different classes:
    in battlegrounds mobility is pretty useful. so i would go for MW monk or Restoration Druid for bgs. others than mobility doesnt really matter in bgs.
    in arenas it goes like MW monk> restoration shaman> restoration druid> holy paladin > disc priest.
    hope it helps.