1. May 19, 2016  

Anyone interested in a progression styled guild?

Im thinking about makeing a progressive style guild. Majority of the server is well enough geared to clear ICC. Anyways my idea, is to make a guild, with a gear restriction. The restriction will be to have no higher of a GS then X, and no gear with ilvl then X. I have this idea simply for a progressive style guild to have a challenge, to try and progress through the content with the feel of actual progression, the wipes, the attempts all of it. I crave a challenge, dont want easy mode. And for those who say " go play lorderon" i cba to level 1x. itd take me to long to level as i work full time, and im sure others do as well.

Anyway just putting this out for a feeler. If enough people are down, we can make it happen. Thanks!

2. May 19, 2016  
    I'd be interested in a guild like this. \m/ \m/

3. May 19, 2016  

4. May 20, 2016  
    I've been wondering recently why this didn't already exist? I'd be interested if you can get enough players to fill raids.

5. May 20, 2016  
    Once I figure out the working wotlk content for ragnaros/desthwing, I'll then figure out which content to start focusing on.

Once the guild is created, and we have a decent amount of numbers, we can then begin to progress through the content.

6. May 20, 2016  
    I am down for it, but u didint say whitch faction?

7. May 20, 2016  
    If on horde side im up for it 100%.

8. May 20, 2016  

9. May 20, 2016  

10. May 20, 2016  

11. May 20, 2016  
    Once I figure out the working wotlk content for ragnaros/desthwing, I'll then figure out which content to start focusing on.

Once the guild is created, and we have a decent amount of numbers, we can then begin to progress through the content.
    all content that you can progress in is pretty much ready u can start with naxx 25 u need like 3.8k GS at the least dont bother with 10 man naxx (I was on lord from the launch) u can get to 4.2k GS in naxx 25 and then progress to ulduar like how lord is atm

12. May 20, 2016  
    This actually sounds good. You know how you said pve? How about a PVP side of this too? Could be the same guild or another with our other chars?

13. May 20, 2016  
    depending on the schedule and if it's a horde faction then I'd join

14. May 20, 2016  
    Rading naxx,Uld,toc,EoE(ok maybe not EoE xD) with specific tier's woud be so fun.

15. May 20, 2016  
    Sorry I never mentioned a faction, yes it will be horde. I plan to focus on 25 mans and would like to start at naxx. Also 10 mans would be good for badges/learning fights for 25. Once I get home from work (5:20 pm est) I'll get a charter and guild made up. From there we can discuss terms and gear requirements/restrictions.

123 Last