1. May 20, 2016  

war dps in lorderon

Hello everyone iam new to the server i wanted to know how warrior is represented in high lvl i see there is ulduar patch that mean low ilvl low dps for fury warrior. iam hesitating between playing warrior or dk and warrior was my main class for 8 years but i dont want to play a class who's under representative for raiding .sorry for my badenglish

2. May 23, 2016  
    Hello everyone iam new to the server i wanted to know how warrior is represented in high lvl i see there is ulduar patch that mean low ilvl low dps for fury warrior. iam hesitating between playing warrior or dk and warrior was my main class for 8 years but i dont want to play a class who's under representative for raiding .sorry for my badenglish
    I haven't capped on Lordaeron yet but I raided all through WotLK on retail with Fury with no problems. I was frequently the highest DPS in my group even when I wasn't fully geared. What's your question exactly?

3. May 23, 2016  
    I haven't capped on Lordaeron yet but I raided all through WotLK on retail with Fury with no problems. I was frequently the highest DPS in my group even when I wasn't fully geared. What's your question exactly?
    with the current gear, you won't be able to have more dps then locks/ferals/DKs/hunters/mages.
    but once 3.3 is released this class will shine and outdmg all the others.

4. Sorry for the late info.... but don't expect warrior to top the dps over this server. It's paladin, mages and hunter always in top dps. Before the wipeout I had almost full bis around 6.4k gs(no Smorne) gear but still it was difficult to beat dk's & druid. Even around 6 k Pala, mages, hunter could outdps me. I don't know how it worked in retails but it has been those 3 classes always on the top dps in this server.

5. Sorry for the late info.... but don't expect warrior to top the dps over this server. It's paladin, mages and hunter always in top dps. Before the wipeout I had almost full bis around 6.4k gs(no Smorne) gear but still it was difficult to beat dk's & druid. Even around 6 k Pala, mages, hunter could outdps me. I don't know how it worked in retails but it has been those 3 classes always on the top dps in this server.
    This is simply not true.

6. Sorry for the late info.... but don't expect warrior to top the dps over this server. It's paladin, mages and hunter always in top dps. Before the wipeout I had almost full bis around 6.4k gs(no Smorne) gear but still it was difficult to beat dk's & druid. Even around 6 k Pala, mages, hunter could outdps me. I don't know how it worked in retails but it has been those 3 classes always on the top dps in this server.
    ****en lol, even with 7 +20 resilince gems in my offset im topping any dps chart in single target encounter.

7. Sorry for the late info.... but don't expect warrior to top the dps over this server. It's paladin, mages and hunter always in top dps. Before the wipeout I had almost full bis around 6.4k gs(no Smorne) gear but still it was difficult to beat dk's & druid. Even around 6 k Pala, mages, hunter could outdps me. I don't know how it worked in retails but it has been those 3 classes always on the top dps in this server.
    That's because stuff didn't work before Moltdown.

And probably because you think that leather and agility are not for warriors.

8. Nop bro I played warrior for like 2-2.5 years and had all (HC) leather(wrist,belt,cloak,feet,ring) gears and all the plates gear as well. You don't want to know how much time I wasted experimenting by changing gear and I know leather gear is better than plate gear but still the class was not strong enough in this server and I believe it is still the same as it was before. They haven't done any changes in warrior dps. Well you will see for yourself. And even if you say that you are topping the dps in your guild raids then I would recommend you to find a better guild. I know there will be someone who will again reply to me saying that " well if can't top the dps then that doesn't mean others can't ," cuz I used to say the same and get top dps in pug raids but you will realize it after you get into a better farming guild.
    Edited: July 16, 2016

9. Nop bro I played warrior for like 2-2.5 years and had all (HC) leather(wrist,belt,cloak,feet,ring) gears and all the plates gear as well. You don't want to know how much time I wasted experimenting by changing gear and I know leather gear is better than plate gear but still the class was not strong enough in this server and I believe it is still the same as it was before. They haven't done any changes in warrior dps. Well you will see for yourself. And even if you say that you are topping the dps in your guild raids then I would recommend you to find a better guild. I know there will be someone who will again reply to me saying that " well if can't top the dps then that doesn't mean others can't ," cuz I used to say the same and get top dps in pug raids but you will realize it after you get into a better farming guild.
    They fixed mainly other classes, so they are not as op as they used to. Fury is top atm.