1. Holy crap saying that hpal/arms is exciting to play, new meta !
    Can u tell me exciting 2s comp for hpala, pls?
    Edited: August 21, 2016

2. Hpal/War is a stupid comp but let's play it because.... eh.... who cares, i just want some rt on a realm with bad players

3. Too many noobs came on my topic just to spam their irrelevant opinions. Some mod pls clean this ****.

4. Can u tell me exciting 2s comp for hpala, pls?
    Huntard
    DK

These aren't good either? I understand, it's cooler to play with lolmournestorm
    But at least I'd like to ask not to utilize terms like "if you know how to play" as warr/hpala team, as its skill cap is definately one of the lowest

5. Huntard
    DK

These aren't good either? I understand, it's cooler to play with lolmournestorm
    But at least I'd like to ask not to utilize terms like "if you know how to play" as warr/hpala team, as its skill cap is definately one of the lowest
    Who is playing hpal/hunt? It can be useful comp only if hunter is survival, but still bad. And hpal/dk is the most boring comp ever, and it rly requires 0 skill, doesnt matter if dk is frost or unholy. Hpal/warr is strong comp and definetely not boring, and if u know how to play it u can win literally every comp. And it's exciting cause there is many comps which are hard to win, like sp/mage, sp/rog, disc/mage, lock/mage, disc/ele, fdk/hpal, feral/disc, ele/mage etc. Many noobs thinks that it's easy to play hpal/war just cause they are losing constantly vs this comp and crying cause SM warr.

6. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH... are u sure, champ? It took me only 6 months as hpala to reach 2.5 on AT as war/pal. More than everyone here, including u.

http://imgur.com/a/UjED1

Some random ss for fanboys like u.
    We ALL know your AT status and what u reached Gaga. U reached nothing.

7. We ALL know your AT status and what u reached Gaga. U reached nothing.
    Yes u ALL know my AT status - rival on AT and officer of the best pvp guild there. I reached more than u there for sure. Wanna bet?

8. Who is playing hpal/hunt? It can be useful comp only if hunter is survival, but still bad. And hpal/dk is the most boring comp ever, and it rly requires 0 skill, doesnt matter if dk is frost or unholy. Hpal/warr is strong comp and definetely not boring, and if u know how to play it u can win literally every comp. And it's exciting cause there is many comps which are hard to win, like sp/mage, sp/rog, disc/mage, lock/mage, disc/ele, fdk/hpal, feral/disc, ele/mage etc. Many noobs thinks that it's easy to play hpal/war just cause they are losing constantly vs this comp and crying cause SM warr.
    I've seen quite lots of hunter hpala with good results, retail, other private servers and here too. Sure it can be worse than warr or dk, but it ain't THAT bad. Hpala/dk can be boring for you but that doesn't mean it's a bad combo, and everyone knows it. And lastly you can say there are 100 combos that has chances against warr/pala, but the fact still remains, warr/pala is probably (if not definately) the easiest combo there is. Ask yourself why first page of ladders are pratically filled with warr/pala teams, and no, don't say it's only because of the shadowmourne cuz it ain't. It's the combo itself and that is unquestionable.

9. I've seen quite lots of hunter hpala with good results, retail, other private servers and here too. Sure it can be worse than warr or dk, but it ain't THAT bad. Hpala/dk can be boring for you but that doesn't mean it's a bad combo, and everyone knows it. And lastly you can say there are 100 combos that has chances against warr/pala, but the fact still remains, warr/pala is probably (if not definately) the easiest combo there is. Ask yourself why first page of ladders are pratically filled with warr/pala teams, and no, don't say it's only because of the shadowmourne cuz it ain't. It's the combo itself and that is unquestionable.
    I wont argue, but I never saw hunt/hpal with good results, neither here on icecrown, neither on AT, neither on other servers where I played. And I never lost to this comp for sure. I didnt say that hpal/dk is bad comp. I just said that it's boring as **** and requires 0 skill literally. For sure hpal/war is more complicated comp than hpal/dk. Hpal/war is just faceroll comp, thats why everyone is playing it, especially here cause pve gear and ******ed SM dmg, but it doesnt mean that it's easy comp. And I can assure u that especially here very few people knows how to play it properly.

10. Can u tell me exciting 2s comp for hpala, pls?
    Haha you´ve got a point there. But holy arms is of all hpal setups the one that allows you to reach super high ratings with super bad gameplay. This and the fact the holy/arms is extremely overpopulated should be enough to let you anticipate the hate towards it

11. Haha you´ve got a point there. But holy arms is of all hpal setups the one that allows you to reach super high ratings with super bad gameplay. This and the fact the holy/arms is extremely overpopulated should be enough to let you anticipate the hate towards it
    U can reach as hpal/war super high ratings with super bad gameplay only here, on icecrown, cause pvp level here is low. Try on AT to reach high ratings with super bad gameplay as hpal/war , u will stuck max at 1.8, i can assure u. But you've got point there aswell. Hpal/war is even more op here on icecrown, as i said, and many ******s are playing it just cause that, so i can understand that it's kinda annoying to face constantly hpal/wars. I'm playing only hpal/war cause as i said hpal/dk is very boring comp for me, hpal/lock aswell.

12. Yes u ALL know my AT status - rival on AT and officer of the best pvp guild there. I reached more than u there for sure. Wanna bet?
    I can guarantee you that you have accomplished more than that guy.

13. I can guarantee you that you have accomplished more than that guy.
    I knew it already, kek.

14. The most boring thing about Hpala/Awar is that there are so many teams playing this comp that you have to pass trough so many boring mirrors... that's the main problem. If you keep an eye on warrior pvp movies you will never see a mirror match recorded.

15. The most boring thing about Hpala/Awar is that there are so many teams playing this comp that you have to pass trough so many boring mirrors... that's the main problem. If you keep an eye on warrior pvp movies you will never see a mirror match recorded.
    Idk if u believe me but facing mirror as hpal/war is one of my favorite things. It's kinda exciting to show other hpal/war team that u are better than them.

First 123 Last