1. May 20, 2016  

[H] Hug Me is recruiting! (Social/Casual Raiding)

Hello everyone!

For those of you who don't know us yet:

We are <Hug Me>. The oldest casual/social guild from former Ragnaros.
    At the moment we are looking for active people to fill up spots for our weekly raids!
    Depending on your gear and experience, you can initially expect ICC10n/ICC25n and the occasional ToC/Uld. More experienced and geared players may join our ICC10hc. Our raids will be announced in the GMotD and on the website and start usually around 9-10PM server time. We use a classic MS/OS roll for loot.

What we expect from you as a person:
    Since we are primarily a social guild, our main focus is to hang out with people we can have fun with. Your attitude and personality is thus more important than a very well geared toon!
    If you are interested in joining we expect you to be friendly, active (e.g.: no life outside of WoW), have a sense of humor and speak/understand english at a decent level. Guildies usually do other stuff together like bgs, arena, rdf and world pvp. Participation and instigation of these activities is also valued!

What we expect from you as a raid member:
    We have the unreasonable expectation that people who raid with us have a minimum gearscore of 5K+.
    Be at least aware of ICC raid tactics, and be able to listen to instructions on Teamspeak. Loot drama and rage in general will not be tolerated.

What you can expect from us:
    A good time, in and outside of raids. Most people in the guild are experienced players and are usually happy to help with anything!

I'm sure by now you are dying to join our ranks. Before you do, we would like to have short chat with you and check out your character.
    Send an in-game whisper (or in-game mail if we don't happen to be online) to either:

Kittens
    Groot
    Miniwyk
    Galadreil
    Macaria
    Badhoof

Kindest regards,

<Hug Me>
    Edited: May 21, 2016

2. May 20, 2016  

3. May 21, 2016  
    A moment of silence for our lost brethren and spoils...

4. May 23, 2016  

5. May 27, 2016  

6. May 28, 2016  
    ICC25N tonight at 8PM st. ICC10 tomorrow at 9PM ST!

7. June 7, 2016  

8. You guys still recruiting? I'd like to join although I'm only level 21 :P

9. June 5, 2018  
    At what times do you guys usually raid? I'm looking for a fun social guild that does raids every now and then as well.
    I have a well geared tank and hunter that i would like to join with.

10. Is the guild still active? You sound like a perfect place for my soul to rest :)