1. May 20, 2016  
    Nah, I will.
    <Ohdo>.
    yeh u got it right mate.
    Hail Ohdo!!!

2. May 20, 2016  
    I don't want to sound pessimistic, but the horrible Horde situation in bgs has not changed at all. You enter on a bg, you disastrously lose. You enter on another one, and then you lose even harder. Ridiculous Alterac Valleys, and many other similar variants. I have not won a single bg today (15 played). And I guess the horde pvp guilds have not yet been "implemented", and that this just could be another usual bad-streak lose vs ally premades. But:

- (Wintergrasp): Do horde population will have regular* access to VOA someday? Honestly, I doubt it .
    - Will reoccur another massive change-faction from Horde to Ally?
    - Not now, but in the future: Will ally bg queues become frustating? (Becouse of last sentence)
    - Are people concern about the incoming big imbalance in pvp?

What do you think?

P.S:
    Just do what Warbringers do make a premade and bring lots of healers and you guaranteed to stomp Alliance. Or you could have the luck of a multiboxer joining and carrying the whole team to a win in AV, and I have seen this happen before.

But on serious note Horde is better at PvE then PvP since most of the serious PvP community is on Alliance for EMFH racial where as we have the best guilds and PvE players.

3. May 20, 2016  
    I'm Alliance and the first Icecrown BG I entered was an already losing AV. Your results may vary.

4. May 20, 2016  

5. May 20, 2016  
    Horde has 3 variations of BG:
    1) stack million healers against pugs
    2) stack multiboxers
    3) let em win

6. May 20, 2016  
    Horde has 3 variations of BG:
    1) stack million healers against pugs
    2) stack multiboxers
    3) let em win
    And 4) <Ohdo>
    they are very lucky if only ohdo played today,same thread would be opened complaining about how much horde wins.

There is no such thing as balance in RBGS,its about ohdo,if they are online horde wins 100% seriously now...

7. May 20, 2016  
    It's true though, horde has way too many lower geared people playing and this is the result of solo queing

8. May 20, 2016  
    I'm moderately amused by the notion that ally is PMing a lot. There was one ally pvp guild on Rag and I'm unaware of how many existed on DW but it couldn't have been many. Horde had 2 and technically 3 by the time merge happened.

The reality on Ragnaros(again, not sure how DW was) was that ally is typically better head-to-head in bg. Now in a more objectives based bg this doesn't mean quite as much but on AV yes, it typically means the ally won. I pvp'd a significant amount on both sides and it basically boiled down to whether horde had premades in that particular bg or if it was late at night as there was a non-minor portion of horde pvpers who played together late at night and won a lot. If the Horde did premades they stood a better chance but if it was soloqueue vs soloqueue then typically Ally took the bg.

And yes, Rag ally cared way more about Wintergrasp as well. Horde typically only held it at night and only stood a chance during the day if they stacked multiple mboxers and even then they often lost. I'd say ally won upwards of 80% of all wintergrasps on Rag.

Again, not sure how things were on DW but this is just the way of the world currently. If it's any consolation there was never a push from horde to faction to ally so you shouldn't worry about things getting worse in that aspect but I'm just not sure if what you want is going to happen. And if you don't like it then by all means roll ally and have fun. I made a toon on each and I simply come and go depending on when I feel the momentum is going.

9. May 21, 2016  
    I'm moderately amused by the notion that ally is PMing a lot. There was one ally pvp guild on Rag and I'm unaware of how many existed on DW but it couldn't have been many. Horde had 2 and technically 3 by the time merge happened.

The reality on Ragnaros(again, not sure how DW was) was that ally is typically better head-to-head in bg. Now in a more objectives based bg this doesn't mean quite as much but on AV yes, it typically means the ally won. I pvp'd a significant amount on both sides and it basically boiled down to whether horde had premades in that particular bg or if it was late at night as there was a non-minor portion of horde pvpers who played together late at night and won a lot. If the Horde did premades they stood a better chance but if it was soloqueue vs soloqueue then typically Ally took the bg.

And yes, Rag ally cared way more about Wintergrasp as well. Horde typically only held it at night and only stood a chance during the day if they stacked multiple mboxers and even then they often lost. I'd say ally won upwards of 80% of all wintergrasps on Rag.

Again, not sure how things were on DW but this is just the way of the world currently. If it's any consolation there was never a push from horde to faction to ally so you shouldn't worry about things getting worse in that aspect but I'm just not sure if what you want is going to happen. And if you don't like it then by all means roll ally and have fun. I made a toon on each and I simply come and go depending on when I feel the momentum is going.
    Hello Dongwise, I will try to get DW situation close to you.
    Back in 2014, DW was very well balanced, around 3 to 4 PvP guilds on both sides that PvPed actively, premades meeting each other almost every day.
    Prior to moltdown, most of those guild leaders/core members quit/got bored of the game and the PvP scene was slowly disappearing.
    Most of the guilds that exist today appeared at that moment, when the PvP was practically dead.

What happened is that Horde, which was in my opinion stronger back in 2014 even though competition was good, started breaking as the ones left in those small PvP guilds started going Alliance to join the new big guild (or two).
    ^ Happened in 2015, right after moltdown. Horde was left with one single PvP guild, while Alliance had 3 or 4 plus the smaller ones which both factions have, but they are almost never able to change a BG outcome versus a bigger guild premade.
    We had a lot more Alliance premades going on at the same moment, while Horde had one or two, making most of Alliance premades face randoms.
    From my personal experience, whenever Horde premade faced Alliance equal premade, Horde won.

Now what I understood from this 'If it's any consolation there was never a push from horde to faction to ally ' is that you wanna say that Horde never went Alliance in big numbers, correct me if I am wrong.
    I don't know about Ragnaros, but Deathwing Alliance is made up for 60% original Horde players.
    From random guild members to guild leaders of smaller Horde guilds, a huge number of them went to the Alliance in order to farm 2k gs players.

About WG, no one cared about it on Deathwing either, so the situation with both Hordes not caring and both Alliances being there will be even worse here on Icecrown.

I wrote how it is, if someone has anything to add or take, or feels insulted because I'm calling out the ones who betrayed Horde to hide under Alliance guilds skirt, at least argument what you say.

10. May 21, 2016  
    Eh boys and girls isn't this all just a matter of perspective?
    I read everything in this thread and it sounds like my ally story.
    With the exception of WG it's always been a seesaw ride as far as I could see.

11. May 21, 2016  
    Its gonn be like in Sylvanas EU. 80% ally, 20% horde. xDDDDDD FOR THE ALLIANCE!

12. May 21, 2016  
    This has been thing that is on forums forever, people need to accept that due to fact of human racial pvpers play alliance. Not saying alliance wins every single BG, because we don't. Also I would like to say that alliance has rather bad BG que time and making let's say 10m PM for BG takes like an hour, on horde side it takes few minutes. So use things to make group and you can win.

13. May 22, 2016  
    And 4) <Ohdo>
    they are very lucky if only ohdo played today,same thread would be opened complaining about how much horde wins.

There is no such thing as balance in RBGS,its about ohdo,if they are online horde wins 100% seriously now...
    not for me, horde always lose when Ohdo join BG..
    how to win if 3k from Ohdo only exploring BG's map ?

14. May 22, 2016  
    This goes beyond a simple complaint / "whining". I'm worried about the future of this decadent LK pvp-situation. I do not care if I get rekt. I play more MOP than LK, mostly becouse there the difference-donor-ratio is not so high.
    My 2 cents, suck it up.. Roll some heavy premades, work together, as well as try your best and you should win 80% of your Random BGs although pugs are a factor, unfortunately WotLK does not have rated bg like Cata as that would be a different story

A due tend to avoid AV if you can tell the pugs are terribly bad, although it is fun to run AV sometimes.

The fact horde is so bad in the PvP scene on Icecrown is stopping me from even bothering to play it this realm altogether
    Edited: May 22, 2016

15. May 22, 2016  
    dude no matter what we do.. or what staff does.. horde ill be always weak.. cuze horde doesnt have "human" class.. if humans get deleted.. or if horde got a human class.. i belive many alliance ill come horde..
    check on bgs easy to see my point.. exemple.. Arathi basin.. 15 players... 13 of them are humans.. 1 of them is nelf.. cuze cant be human dudu otherwise he would be too.. and 1 dranei.. cuze cant be human too.. well they should had some autoteam balance to match Gs of alliance to Gs of horde..horde have always 2kgs players and even warbringers they dont have healers like alliance.. i joined few bgs with them.. its 1 healer for 4 dps.. or even 0 healers .. but well in general icecrown community is just to bad.. this alliances dont have brain at all.. i was alliance once.. but when i saw that horde was weak i changed.. and i belive there are few players that did this too.. but still to low horde need more..when do u guys release to have fun things have to be balance.. whats the fun winning bgs when horde doesnt even ress or they all leave?

First 1234 Last