1. May 20, 2016  

BG warning.

I don't want to sound pessimistic, but the horrible Horde situation in bgs has not changed at all. You enter on a bg, you disastrously lose. You enter on another one, and then you lose even harder. Ridiculous Alterac Valleys, and many other similar variants. I have not won a single bg today (15 played). And I guess the horde pvp guilds have not yet been "implemented", and that this just could be another usual bad-streak lose vs ally premades. But:

- (Wintergrasp): Do horde population will have regular* access to VOA someday? Honestly, I doubt it .
    - Will reoccur another massive change-faction from Horde to Ally?
    - Not now, but in the future: Will ally bg queues become frustating? (Becouse of last sentence)
    - Are people concern about the incoming big imbalance in pvp?

What do you think?

P.S:

2. May 20, 2016  
    Even on Retail, 90% of the time (unless horde turtles and even then it is iffy) horde will lose AV.

3. May 20, 2016  
    What can you say? You seem to have done nithing useful for horde (given the screenshot). You know the improvement of the community starts with the improvement of the individual...

4. May 20, 2016  
    Even on Retail, 90% of the time (unless horde turtles and even then it is iffy) horde will lose AV.
    I'm not just talking about AV, we've been rekted in all bgs (like 4 AV, 2/4 stoms, 2 antcients, etc).

What can you say? You seem to have done nithing useful for horde (given the screenshot). You know the improvement of the community starts with the improvement of the individual...
    Wait, wait, wait. Oh, no. It's not a personal / individual issue. I entered that bg just when horde had 2 reinforcements. Can you see allys (15/20) camping on horde grave-resurrection area? I've been the last reinforcement. They destroyed me in 1.1 seconds. All AV that i have played have finished with a similar situation.

5. May 20, 2016  
    im done with horde bg its not funny any more total overkill

6. May 20, 2016  
    Then it's bad luck, or Ragnaros brought newbs to our faction...As far as I can say I was winning more than losing battlegrounds on Deathwing (except Wintergrasp of course which horde will never ever control (sad) )
    Soo yea...sorry if I was too harsh on you buddy!

7. May 20, 2016  

8. May 20, 2016  
    omg the whining lol,
    This goes beyond a simple complaint / "whining". I'm worried about the future of this decadent LK pvp-situation. I do not care if I get rekt. I play more MOP than LK, mostly becouse there the difference-donor-ratio is not so high.

9. May 20, 2016  
    This goes beyond a simple complaint / "whining". I'm worried about the future of this decadent LK pvp-situation. I do not care if I get rekt. I play more MOP than LK, mostly becouse there the difference-donor-ratio is not so high.
    mate , i won 8 AVs in a row , on horde side so....

10. May 20, 2016  
    I enjoy bgs on the Cata and MoP servers a lot more than the WOTLK one. Aside from the faction imbalance, it seems like 40 man bgs are the rule, and it's hard to make much of a difference there. Tons of players either AFKing or just moving with the herd.

Doesn't help that WOTLK class design has so many faceroll aspects like shadow priests spamming devouring plague on you. I have way more fun on bgs on the other expansions.

11. May 20, 2016  
    A few weeks ago it was Horde constantly winning, it goes around in circles usually. It's not like a side is going to dominate forever, people are constantly switching factions, changing characters, making new ones, people are returning and leaving - if your side is losing constantly it's better to create/join a PvP guild and make premades rather than moaning about it.

12. May 20, 2016  
    MATE, i smell BS... 8 Av in a row??? what did u do? went on your ally rogue and camped horde GY, so yeah u technicaly were on horde side... I tryed to pvp for weeks, got about 1000ish resilience and we still get camped over and over and over, to the point whre it's not even fun anymore. I stoped playing pvp due to this (i mean rly now for a week i was unabel to win a single bg and i played at least 15 to 20 bg /day) which is sad cause i love pvp most... so yeah this is a real problem and you dismissing it like that makes me think that you are either lying or you are the luckyest horde player on the server, so which is it...

The bright side however is that the arenas are going well though.:D

At the moment i am thinking of doing a faction change or quiting the game, like wtf i won't play a dead game just to get STOMPED EVERY SINGLE GOD GIVEN TIME! and no offence to all PvE player out there but PvP for me is much more important than beating the LK weekly on HC in 10/25 man just to get gear to beat the LK a bit faster next week HC or normal in 10/25 bla bla bla ( can u see the routine there, the eventualy borring routine)

And i wont even talk about WG beeing won by the horde, i have a bottle of shampaign to open when we do, you know, jus in case we win:))

P.S. excuse typos and grammar misstakes

13. May 20, 2016  
    MATE, i smell BS... 8 Av in a row??? what did u do? went on your ally rogue and camped horde GY, so yeah u technicaly were on horde side... I tryed to pvp for weeks, got about 1000ish resilience and we still get camped over and over and over, to the point whre it's not even fun anymore. I stoped playing pvp due to this (i mean rly now for a week i was unabel to win a single bg and i played at least 15 to 20 bg /day) which is sad cause i love pvp most... so yeah this is a real problem and you dismissing it like that makes me think that you are either lying or you are the luckyest horde player on the server, so which is it...

The bright side however is that the arenas are going well though.:D

At the moment i am thinking of doing a faction change or quiting the game, like wtf i won't play a dead game just to get STOMPED EVERY SINGLE GOD GIVEN TIME! and no offence to all PvE player out there but PvP for me is much more important than beating the LK weekly on HC in 10/25 man just to get gear to beat the LK a bit faster next week HC or normal in 10/25 bla bla bla ( can u see the routine there, the eventualy borring routine)

And i wont even talk about WG beeing won by the horde, i have a bottle of shampaign to open when we do, you know, jus in case we win:))

P.S. excuse typos and grammar misstakes
    BS lol , if you are ex ragna horde, i can understand , after some weeks , you will know who we are , no bragging there :D

14. May 20, 2016  

15. May 20, 2016  

123 ... Last