1. May 25, 2016  
    Even on Retail, 90% of the time (unless horde turtles and even then it is iffy) horde will lose AV.
    That's why i run with Hydra premades. I haven't lost an AV in retail in ages and they're cross server so anyone can join.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ra+av+premades

You can find them at WOW.PUBLICVENT.ORG Port: 4135

2. May 25, 2016  
    easy and simple too see that horde is weak in all aspects.. populations.. racials.. but lets not speak about racials..
    i bet u are alliance..
    go on information tab.. here on website.. and 3-3 hours just update it.. u ill see alliance always with more players than horde..
    then if its not enought.. xfer 1 of ur alliance char to horde.. play 20 bgs on horde side.. u ill see.. 19 of them u ill lose.. 1 of them u won cuze god knows why..
    Find a group of friends on your faction of choice. People who don't suck at killing other players. Que with them. Enjoy. Since I've been doing premises (roughly 5 months now) I'm about 70-30 win ratio on horde side. All my toons are horde except my 4.5 2h enhance shaman that is full pve. I plan on offering this toon soon as well then I will be full horde. It's a game man. Maybe more PvP players roll Ally. Yes this may suck as horde. No it's not in winnable. Find your group play with them. Grind with them. Win with them.

3. May 25, 2016  
    Find a group of friends on your faction of choice. People who don't suck at killing other players. Que with them. Enjoy. Since I've been doing premises (roughly 5 months now) I'm about 70-30 win ratio on horde side. All my toons are horde except my 4.5 2h enhance shaman that is full pve. I plan on offering this toon soon as well then I will be full horde. It's a game man. Maybe more PvP players roll Ally. Yes this may suck as horde. No it's not in winnable. Find your group play with them. Grind with them. Win with them.
    True that, it's best to play with guildies/friends to win, on horde it's easier because you can que 5+, on alliance that is a dream only so use that on your advantage.

4. May 25, 2016  
    I have fixed it for you, seems like you were drunk or something, but the friendly <Ohdo> is around to help you!

Long live <Ohdo>.
    Whatever, Alliance here is terrible and Horde is even worse. That one multiboxer with the 50 shamans is basically carrying your entire faction.

There is a very good reason why the games are played this way. Sometimes you'll notice a group of 5 or so players all 6.5+ do nothing but pushing the map. Their goal is not to gain honor (win) but to obtain personal goals e.g. go 50-0 or gain 1000 kills towards R14 for the day.
    Frostwolf is way better, or at least it was when I played there, probably because the handful of available battlegrounds were the only thing that really worked for the longest time. There are way too many undergeared dip****s milling around and raging in chat for me to buy that it's just a bunch of guys who are so seasoned they don't even care about winning. It's just bad here.

5. May 25, 2016  
    Dude. I have rolled horde since 2k8 or 9 i don't remember. I have retail exp since pandaria too.
    In every single server,realm,retail, kiddos are rolling horde. If you manage to gather hardcore PVP oriented ppl you should be able to win BG.
    The funny thing is that you don't need premade to win a BG on ally everyone knows what to do in battlegroud.

6. May 25, 2016  
    This is true. Horde for the most part, and I'm sorry to this cause I'm horde, they are essentially clueless when it comes to battleground objectives and strategies. I will say this though, horde is still a lot more fun then ally.

First ... 234