1. May 20, 2016  
    So, I figured with the merge rdf queue times would lessen. Or is rdf still bugged like it was on DW?

2. May 20, 2016  
    So, I figured with the merge rdf queue times would lessen. Or is rdf still bugged like it was on DW?
    Still bug unfortunately, 30 min queued as tank and dps with 9k+ ppl online.
    Edited: May 20, 2016 Reason: reasons

3. May 20, 2016  
    Still bug unfortunately, 30 min queued as tank and dps with 9k+ ppl online.
    Solo queue as dps has been instant que so far. On Horde anyway.

4. May 21, 2016  
    Will we be able to change our names?

5. May 21, 2016  
    Will we be able to change our names?
    You can change your name, just go to the services, select the realm, select points and rename : ^)

6. May 21, 2016  
    An on-going problem has gotten worse, multiboxing before the merge was hiv but wasn't too bad, now there's 50 + of them in Stormwind and outside Sw which is just progressed into aids.

Q times seem longer, for Alliance anyway.

Cannot seem to find many positives from the merge personally, there's more players yeah and arena pops are quicker but bar that nothing seems better.
    Edited: May 21, 2016

7. May 21, 2016  

8. May 21, 2016  
    Everything is good so far, except the server MS. Its 300 and rising , its a lot and it's becoming annoying.

9. May 21, 2016  
    Hai Icecrowners,
    what do you think of this new realm? What were your first impressions?
    I appeared in Dalaran with like 30 people around me on stairs only, I was like ''RIP those with inbuilt gpu or GTX 250''
    and why exactly rip those ?

i am regularly playing from my office, with a amd a4-7300, and not only i am playing wotlk on that office pc it also is able to handle mop and also legion.

do people really know so little about pcs and think they can talk stuff like that without anyone calling out their bull****?

/edit

and yes more than 10fps, on wotlk i normally get 60+ and on mop/legion around 40+

10. May 21, 2016  
    1) Global chat is humped by mongs spamming their ***ty guild recruitments.
    Some1 should move all of them into guild recruitment channel.

2) Lags
    Will be fixed soon so not a problem.

3) Multiboxer cancer.
    Worst thing on the realm, nothing will change due to Warmane politic, makes alliance battleground/WG pvp sad.
    Edited: May 21, 2016

11. May 21, 2016  
    Global chat is humped by mongs spamming their ***ty guild recruitments.

Some1 should move all of them into guild recruitment channel.
    I just put all those f***ers on ignore. Cleaned up my chat nicely.

12. May 21, 2016  
    Yeah I enter global, type what i need, then leave hoping I'll get pmed lol, but it should die down eventually.

I don't really mind multi-boxers, but I think a limit of 5 would be awesome. I know this won't happen, but it would just bring a balance to both sides. Seeing someone with 50 chars in 1 battleground was kind of mind blowing. Luckily I am a PVE guy, and for pvp, world pvp is where it's at!

13. May 21, 2016  
    Well with 11k player you rally start to notice things like minor delay and higher ms then normal.

Multiboxer cancer.
    Worst thing on the realm, nothing will change due to Warmane politic, makes alliance battleground/WG pvp sad.
    I saw a multiboxer in Dalaran earlier today with 30 toons but I have yet to join a BG with one, but since I'm Horde this works in my favour.

14. May 21, 2016  
    Well with 11k player you rally start to notice things like minor delay and higher ms then normal.

I saw a multiboxer in Dalaran earlier today with 30 toons but I have yet to join a BG with one, but since I'm Horde this works in my favour.
    Minor delay? Do you play any caster/healer? The delay and LAG SPIKEs is HUGE.

15. May 21, 2016  
    An on-going problem has gotten worse, multiboxing before the merge was aids but wasn't too bad, now there's 50 + of them in Stormwind and outside Sw which is just progressed into hiv.
    HIV comes before AIDS.....

First 123 Last