1. May 28, 2016  
    Our guild is 78-79,ye we played this week daily bgs,i posy some pics later so you can see,we played alot...
    There were a bg when horde had 6x 79s and rest 70s,was fun.
    Edit: our guild <Carried> 78-79 twinks.

2. May 29, 2016  
    Any 70s guild on horde? Or ally pls?

3. May 29, 2016  
    Any 70s guild on horde? Or ally pls?
    Legends Never Die on aliance side and Fat twinks cant los on horde side both active

4. May 30, 2016  
    Our guild is 78-79,ye we played this week daily bgs,i posy some pics later so you can see,we played alot...
    There were a bg when horde had 6x 79s and rest 70s,was fun.
    We never had 6x 79's.
    Where do you get these numbers, Elipas.
    I'd like to see a screenshot of those 6 79's.
    I've seen MAX four 79's on Horde side join a bg.

5. May 30, 2016  
    I'll consider coming back to twinking and warmane in general when gear vendors are implemented or brutal gear is attainable through vote points once again, until then I cba being killed by people who voted for gear before the new marketplace.
    Honestly, it's not //that// bad not having full brut etc.
    You're living in a fantasy world if you think they'll bring back twinking gear for vote points, as I would like the same.
    Solution to the issues you listed: upvote the bugtracker for those bugs.
    Cheers,

-Karesinda

6. May 30, 2016  
    Honestly, it's not //that// bad not having full brut etc.
    You're living in a fantasy world if you think they'll bring back twinking gear for vote points, as I would like the same.
    Solution to the issues you listed: upvote the bugtracker for those bugs.
    Cheers,

-Karesinda
    Who do you think made those bugtrackers?

My group of friends 5 months ago when we were all trying to play again.

Thats not gonna happen to soon,you will either have to donate for the gear you want,you can go and see on the latest news,seems they aren't going to add the vendors back or putting low level items in marketplace.
    Donating for 70 gear, lol. I already know they have no intentions to implement low level gear, this is the same problem we faced on Ragnaros for 3 years. And even when they did add the vendors and Arenas they didn't even do it right. I'm not going to play the game for 3 more years before they "fix" it again.
    Edited: May 30, 2016

7. May 30, 2016  
    Watch them delete my post because i am about to rustle some jimmies.

The main aim of WarMeng is $$$ thats all they care about. They will deny it all they want but at the end of the day its about $$$ and thats fine i understand.

There is a dedicated Twinking section to their forums which they ignore day in and day out. We asked for level 70 arena for how long, 4 years? And it took multiple threads getting closed (By Sapphire) and bug trackers being closed because they simply do not care.

The latest case we have is both buffing on level 70 raids SWP/SSC/TK and whatever making them unplayable even with 80's, We couldn't even clear SSC last night with 25 people in raid 21 of them being 80 and well geared.

Secondly this bug tracker right here https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/14227

5 months of confirmed and yet not a SINGLE update besides a dev saying 'This was probably caused by increasing the max level from 70 to 80' no sht.

Last point is the recent addition of 70 pvp/pve gear being made available via donate only. Like i said money grab thats all they care about. I for one will not be playing until they fix arena and implement the 70 gear to be obtainable by VP or at least doing bug's. oh and i should note you can get Season 1,2 and 3 weapons and gear but joke you need arena points which you CANNOT get because there is no arena.

Like i said some butthurt mod will probably delete this for mod bashing or bashing Warmeng but this the truth and they are too lazy to do anything about it.

Live.Laugh.Tbc

8. May 30, 2016  

The main aim of WarMeng is $$$ thats all they care about. They will deny it all they want but at the end of the day its about $$$ and thats fine i understand.

There is a dedicated Twinking section to their forums which they ignore day in and day out. We asked for level 70 arena for how long, 4 years? And it took multiple threads getting closed (By Sapphire) and bug trackers being closed because they simply do not care.

The latest case we have is both buffing on level 70 raids SWP/SSC/TK and whatever making them unplayable even with 80's, We couldn't even clear SSC last night with 25 people in raid 21 of them being 80 and well geared.

Secondly this bug tracker right here https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/14227

5 months of confirmed and yet not a SINGLE update besides a dev saying 'This was probably caused by increasing the max level from 70 to 80' no sht.

Last point is the recent addition of 70 pvp/pve gear being made available via donate only. Like i said money grab thats all they care about. I for one will not be playing until they fix arena and implement the 70 gear to be obtainable by VP or at least doing bug's. oh and i should note you can get Season 1,2 and 3 weapons and gear but joke you need arena points which you CANNOT get because there is no arena.

Like i said some butthurt mod will probably delete this for mod bashing or bashing Warmeng but this the truth and they are too lazy to do anything about it.

Live.Laugh.Tbc
    Yeah,i noticed every pvp set for level 70,is minimum 35 coins you get 4 pieces,people who can afford it or are willing to pay for them will do without problems.
    Atleast 78-79 are full craftable,still not perfect without some 70s gear but is doing well.
    To bad they confirmed in the news section about the people asking to bring back the old marketplace or to add the low level items,so... we won't see items low level in the point shop to soon or we might not see them at all lol.

9. May 30, 2016  
    They have done everything in their power; consciously or unconsciously, to destroy the community we have worked so hard to constantly rebuild over and over for the past few years.

You can either pay for gear to play Battlegrounds at full potential or you can play battlegrounds with basically blues. Level 70 raiding is done with the content buffs and Arena is non-existent.

Warmane has single-handedly destroyed this community, I hate to say it but I liked this game more when it was still Molten. At least then the game was somewhat playable.

10. May 30, 2016  
    They have done everything in their power; consciously or unconsciously, to destroy the community we have worked so hard to constantly rebuild over and over for the past few years.

You can either pay for gear to play Battlegrounds at full potential or you can play battlegrounds with basically blues. Level 70 raiding is done with the content buffs and Arena is non-existent.

Warmane has single-handedly destroyed this community, I hate to say it but I liked this game more when it was still Molten. At least then the game was somewhat playable.
    They focus on 80s,even blizzard tried to get rid of twinks,
    And you can see this by many threads.
    They offered us a revolutionary pointshop with almost bis gears,the players who truly love twinking will find a way to play it.
    I still keep my twink,brackets die and rise again.
    Right now everyday there is que time on icecrown realm 12k+ population at peak times,twinking can be better than any time,but the old twinks don't have the will to put the effort for it,after the wipes and everything that happened so far. Just wait maybe things go better. :)

11. May 30, 2016  

No, it isn't done with. It just needs to be done with 80's, now. I've completed every 70 raid Hyjal, BT, SWP, ZA, KARA, SSC, and TK, all the way to Kael (whom is bugged)
    The struggle is BT with the Essence boss and SWP entirely lmao.
    SSC was only a struggle because the Bog mobs poison is just ridiculous.

12. May 30, 2016  

Live.Laugh.Tbc
    I've tried expressing this dozens of times, Warmane is a money-grab. It's no secret that twinking plays a huge role in literally every realm on Warmane. I just find it ironic they kept the 70 gear in the donate list, but removed it from Vote Point system. Seems fishy to me, also argued with someone saying, "you just want free gear", ugh, no. I wouldn't be asking if the gear was obtainable ingame. Brutal isn't even IN the game, so why remove it from the point shop? Merc is a nice set, but Brutal is obviously BiS. I feel like they took out all the twink gear just to force us to donate for it. And the more people that feed into that, the longer it'll be till they even CONSIDER implementing it into the VP system. I haven't met a single person who enjoys this new VP system, what gives, Greedy-mane?

13. May 30, 2016  
    I haven't met a single person who enjoys this new VP system, what gives, Greedy-mane?
    I don't enjoy this new point shop,i ****ing love it :D
    Almost bis gear!
    I also like the way we collect the points which is play to win.

14. May 30, 2016  
    I don't enjoy this new point shop,i ****ing love it :D
    Almost bis gear!
    I also like the way we collect the points which is play to win.
    For what, your 80?
    >>

15. May 30, 2016  

First 12345 ... Last