1. que

Hi guys I'm new to this server and I'm still leveling my hunter ,i think this is a great server but this Que to enter is a bit too much i think , what do you guys think ? i know that if you pay some donation u get in without a Que isn't that right ?

2. Donate once, even the minimum amount and skip login que forever.

3. The queue is there to limit the amount of online players in order to preserve stability

4. I keep seeing threads stating its only a 30 days pass for the queue. I am trying to search for more information, anyone have a thread they can toss me that shows how to skip forever?

5. I keep seeing threads stating its only a 30 days pass for the queue. I am trying to search for more information, anyone have a thread they can toss me that shows how to skip forever?
    Lordaeron is the only one where you skip the queue temporarily, the rest are donate once to skip forever.

6. Ok, just donate 13 bucks and wait 30 minutes. Thanks for the information, I assume I do not have to spend coins right now yes?

7. Ok, just donate 13 bucks and wait 30 minutes. Thanks for the information, I assume I do not have to spend coins right now yes?
    Yep, you don't need to spend them.