1. May 20, 2016  

About Server Rates

Good afternoon,

Regards,

My question is simple , what are the rates of the server because I can not find information about it .

Thank you so much.

2. May 20, 2016  
    Q: What are the rates for all the realms?
    A: All realms excluding pvp only (Warsong and Blackrock) are x7 experience rates, and x5 rates for reputation, gold and professions. Lordaeron is the new exception, and will be x1.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=300176

3. May 20, 2016  
    x7 experience and x5 drop rate/professions and etc.

4. May 20, 2016  
    Just in line with this thread, I'd like to as if Is it possible to customize the rates on a per character basis through a command?
    This is something that is often available at higher rate servers.

5. May 20, 2016  
    Just in line with this thread, I'd like to as if Is it possible to customize the rates on a per character basis through a command?
    This is something that is often available at higher rate servers.
    No, it is not currently possible, and likely never will be.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ht=custom+rate

6. x7 experience and x5 drop rate/professions and etc.
    Playing in Icecrown, rates are 7x for experience, 3x for reputation/professions, maybe 3x for drop rates (havent tested this)... not 5x like you said

7. Playing in Icecrown, rates are 7x for experience, 3x for reputation/professions, maybe 3x for drop rates (havent tested this)... not 5x like you said
    Everytime they mention the drop rates, they say something different. I had one staff member say that drop rates are really high so it makes certain things like greenies drop rarely (which makes no sense) then I had another staff member say drop rates were 1x. So who knows what they are.

8. You guys do realize you replied to a thread from 2016, almost 1.5 years in the past. Lol.

At that time the rates were 7x xp and 5x proffesions/rep etc, on October 01 2016 the rates were reduced to 5x xp and 3x proffesions.
    Next time watch the date time of a thread :P

9. This is the only topic I found regarding realm rates (this information should be shown as a realm description in homepage or something...)

Edit: Exp rates are still 7x btw, not 5x...
    Edited: October 1, 2017