1. May 23, 2016  
    Quick up I suppose ?
    Atm only freya&hodir's buffs are active

2. May 23, 2016  
    Still only Hodir & Freya who are active, Mimiron & Thorum are missing, waitinf for the last fix before killing him

3. May 23, 2016  
    sick a wasted yogg kill ty Warmane xD

4. May 23, 2016  
    You've got the be kidding me... 4/5 or maybe more guilds are going to miss a yogg 25man kill because of this ? ffs..

5. May 23, 2016  
    Suggestion to development for the sake of 'fairness' to competitive guilds.
    --Only release fixes/potential breaks to newest instances on raid reset. If something is broken for first half of raid week it should be broken for all of the raid week.

6. May 23, 2016  
    What the **** are you sayin Cleo ? "You did **** on Yogg scrypt this timer so do **** till the end of the timer" ? Go back to rando private server or any**** server like this. If warmane did **** on Yogg ths timer and forced many guild to don't kill Yogg instead of them who will raid tonight or tomorrow THIS is the way of a f uckin real progress, bad rng on the weap drop, on the trinket drop, bug or realm crash/lag during your best pull : Man welcome to the PVE.

Just don't listen this useless post & go fix it ASAP, Hodir & Freya still the only both keepers who are activ, Thorim & Mimiron are AFK

7. May 23, 2016  

8. May 23, 2016  
    Seems like same peoples still crying when something dont work and i feel like they think they are alone on the server while the rest of the guild on the realm, who got the bug didnt need to cry for waiting the fix.

Crying will resolve nothing you have to keep quiet in the first case and waiting the fix, with the time it's gonna be pretty annoying seriously.

We are all there because we want a re script from Yogg's keeper, but calm down ffs.

9. May 23, 2016  
    What the **** are you sayin Cleo ? "You did **** on Yogg scrypt this timer so do **** till the end of the timer" ? Go back to rando private server or any**** server like this. If warmane did **** on Yogg ths timer and forced many guild to don't kill Yogg instead of them who will raid tonight or tomorrow THIS is the way of a f uckin real progress, bad rng on the weap drop, on the trinket drop, bug or realm crash/lag during your best pull : Man welcome to the PVE.

Just don't listen this useless post & go fix it ASAP, Hodir & Freya still the only both keepers who are activ, Thorim & Mimiron are AFK
    Wot. I was arguing for regularly scheduled fixes instead of randomly implemented fixes for the sake of being fair to all guild's progression. A.K.A. not randomly buffing health/nerfing health, randomly fixing enrage timers etc. Of course this would mean more testing would have to be done before they did the fixes since they've often broken a necessary boss to progress through the raid. I guess I'm asking for too much and will have to settle for fixed boss (soon).

10. May 23, 2016  
    sucks to waste a Yogg kill

but the main issue here is the implication that any guild can just throw a raid together on a NON scheduled raid day at short notice because they release a fix. it's really annoying, especially for guilds who don't have ridiculous numbers of benched players. hits NA guilds even harder.
    Edited: May 23, 2016

11. May 23, 2016  
    We got bugged on Yog 25 today, wiped in p2, the last man standing was Cubed from Hodir, and now Yog is stuck in combat, so we cant get inside ulduar ....dafuq is this "most scriped"

12. May 23, 2016  
    We got bugged on Yog 25 today, wiped in p2, the last man standing was Cubed from Hodir, and now Yog is stuck in combat, so we cant get inside ulduar ....dafuq is this "most scriped"
    but i thought "Ulduar has been fully scripted and released on Lordaeron. April 27, 2016"????

13. May 23, 2016  

rip

but i thought "Ulduar has been fully scripted and released on Lordaeron. April 27, 2016"????
    rip
    rip rip rip rip

14. May 24, 2016  
    Any news? fix is up?
    I've try yesterday with my guild but 0 buffs

15. May 24, 2016  

First 12