1. May 20, 2016  

Roleplay On Nelth

Whats the status on the RP on Neltharion

2. May 21, 2016  
    havent seen a single rp-er.... if u start doing some rp count me in

3. May 21, 2016  
    Abandon hope.

When Cataclysm realms actually had queue times, quite a few people were into role-play. More so than one might think, but not many actively sought out other role players from what I recall.

You might find a handful of people interested in RP, but I cannot quite say for sure as of now since I only discovered the amount of potential role players in the past since some of my close friends I met here happened to love role play, but they are long gone and I am not really into RP myself.

4. May 22, 2016  
    There's a bunch of true role-players in Heaven Asunder guild, try finding them there.

5. May 22, 2016  
    There's a bunch of true role-players in Heaven Asunder guild, try finding them there.
    I concur.
    >The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

6. May 22, 2016  
    I mean they ask for like 8 essays in their website app so I'd guess they're super hyper over roleplaying

7. May 22, 2016  
    Whats the status on the RP on Neltharion
    Welcome to Neltharion my child, I am Tdot the Elder God, defender of earth realm, saviour of the horde, alliance slayer as well as r1 DDS & infected counter.

If you would like any guidance you can just pray to me.

8. May 22, 2016  
    havent seen a single rp-er.... if u start doing some rp count me in
    Let's do RP In stormwind cathedral and we can be little boys, Agriel can be the Bishop and he takes us to the cellar to fuk us

9. May 22, 2016  
    Welcome to Neltharion my child, I am Tdot the Elder God, defender of earth realm, saviour of the horde, alliance slayer as well as r1 DDS & infected counter.

If you would like any guidance you can just pray to me.
    Kappachino <3

10. May 22, 2016  

11. May 22, 2016  
    Let's do RP In stormwind cathedral and we can be little boys, Agriel can be the Bishop and he takes us to the cellar to fuk us
    hush little tdot god elder or whatever u praise urself hah

12. May 22, 2016  
    as well as r1 DDS & infected counter
    Countering dead guilds, noice mayne B)

13. May 22, 2016  
    Countering dead guilds, noice mayne B)
    There is a reason they are both dead after all :^)

14. May 22, 2016  
    There is a reason they are both dead after all :^)
    Of course there is a reason, Infected moved to another server, DDS.. Well I dont know what happend to DDS (:

15. May 22, 2016  
    Of course there is a reason, Infected moved to another server, DDS.. Well I dont know what happend to DDS (:
    GM left to ****hole mop and gkicked everyone from what I've heard

12 Last