1. May 20, 2016  

Differences with Lordaeron and Icecrown?

What are the differences between the two servers?

2. May 20, 2016  
    Icecrown is better in pvp,and has higer rates=less time taking to grind up

3. May 20, 2016  
    Icecrown is 7x EXP, 5x gold, rep, etc.
    Icecrown RDF is enabled & all high raid content is open.
    Icecrown is not a "hardcore" realm.
    Icecrown allows regular/normal use of the marketplace.

Lordaeron is 1x across the board and does not have the other things mentioned.

4. May 21, 2016  
    What are the differences between the two servers?
    Well, Lordaeron is Lordaeron and..... Icecrown is.... Icecrown. Hope that helps you out, take care and have a great day.

5. May 21, 2016  
    All mighty Lordaeron are for nolifers ( joke Top Keks ) as it is Hardcore realm.. and Icecrown is better for enjoying same experience but less time consuming.. my vote goes Icecrown because i don't have alot of free time.
    Edited: May 21, 2016

6. May 21, 2016  
    Icecrown is 7x EXP, 5x gold, rep, etc.
    Icecrown RDF is enabled & all high raid content is open.
    Icecrown is not a "hardcore" realm.
    Icecrown allows regular/normal use of the marketplace.

Lordaeron is 1x across the board and does not have the other things mentioned.
    This is the correct answer.

7. May 21, 2016  
    Icecrown is more blizzlike then Lordaeron, it has RDF enabled, no coin shop restrictions, legendary weapons, no buffed bosses, and it's great for players looking for PvP.

As mentioned above, Icecrown's leveling is much faster due to it's higher rates, Lordaeron is 1x hardcore realm.

8. May 21, 2016  
    Icecrown is more blizzlike then Lordaeron, it has RDF enabled, no coin shop restrictions, legendary weapons, no buffed bosses, and it's great for players looking for PvP.

As mentioned above, Icecrown's leveling is much faster due to it's higher rates, Lordaeron is 1x hardcore realm.
    That`s exactly how i would describe blizzlike....' no coin shop restrictions',imo on Lordaeron you`ll find more elitist jerks and on Icecrown you`ll find more ppl that will ninja in raids-pve wise.Pvp wise i`d go with Icecrown,since so far i`m not mpressed with Lordaeron.

Edit: i don`t know how the comunity on Icecrown will turn out to be,but i did have alot of negative experiences pve wise while
    playing on Ragnaros and Deathwing while trying to pug Icc,i`m only asumming that atleast a portion of the ninjas from the 2 realms will also be active on Icecrown.
    Edited: May 21, 2016

9. icecrown is better but sometimes is full :)

10. which one should i download? wrath of lich king? or wrath of lich king (old) to play icecrown server? thanks

11. which one should i download? wrath of lich king? or wrath of lich king (old) to play icecrown server? thanks
    it does not matter.
    Wotlk (old) = standard model
    Wotlk new = WoD models ( it might cause crashes)

12. it would crash if i use the new models?

13. New player

i'm a noob, never play wow before.
    I start on icecrow but i do one missions and up 1 level, do one DG and up 4 levels.
    i will creat a character on lordaeron just for look how is...

14. i'm a noob, never play wow before.
    I start on icecrow but i do one missions and up 1 level, do one DG and up 4 levels.
    i will creat a character on lordaeron just for look how is...
    You can right-click the experience bar and choose the 1x option.