1. May 21, 2016  

Mornning, Noon and Night to Everyone!

My name is Geldix, or Firehead94, or Allypwn depending on where I've been. I'm 22 years old and I am a manager at an office supply chain and have a degree in Software Engineering. I've been playing WoW since the day Burning Crusade (the BEST expansion) went live. I started in retail as a Warlock and then Mage which I played until I quit shortly after I hit 85 in Cataclysm. I picked the game back up at the end of Cata and moved into Mist's where I played another few months and then dropped it completely. This is my first time back as my younger brother kept bothering me to come play with him "like the good ol' days."

As far as private server experience goes, I played and eventually ran a server during BC and during the complete mess of a transition into WotLK. It was an ArcEmu based server at the time (not sure if that's even still a thing?). I was mainly focused on recreating a lot of the areas from retail that the server didn't have fully spawned or implemented, especially during the WotLK expansion. I also worked on custom content like quest area's, malls, jump puzzles and things of that nature.

Anywho, thats about it for me. I am looking forward to playing again and meeting many new people.

-Geldix

2. May 21, 2016  
    Oooh~! Another one who started playing WoW since TBC :D

I, too, started in TBC but in private server since I spent all my moolah on other retail games.

Anyhoo~ Welcome!

...and world peace