View Poll Results: So what to do with Dementia?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep it as it is

30 32.97%
  • Disable it

52 57.14%
  • Increase the start timer from 8 minutes to 12 minutes

9 9.89%
  1. May 21, 2016  

[Poll] Dementia changes

Greetings Warmane community,

We would like to ask you an important question. Dementia has been a pretty big topic lately in the community and we're interested in making you decide the future of this system. After all, it has been created for the sole purpose of making arena games more competitive but some feel like it's more of a bother.
    Edited: May 21, 2016

2. May 21, 2016  
    Increase kick-in timer from currently 8 to 12 minutes.

3. May 21, 2016  
    Last night I was watching a stream of a hpal/warrior mirror that lasted 43 minutes. It was the most boring arena I've ever watch. Althrough dementia might be a good factor for Hpal/Warr we've to admit that more than 50% of the ladder is full with that comp and represents the majority.

So I'd rather keep it like this than seeing gay 40 mins games in which people kite around the pillar so the other team has to be bored to death and trinket/use random abilities at the wrong time.

4. May 21, 2016  
    Did anyone else notice there was 2 options too many? :S

5. May 21, 2016  
    @Merce Dementia is in 3s, not in 2s

Dementia increase ur heal/dmg by 10/20/30/40%
    Dampening reduce ur healing/shield' by x%
    Edited: May 21, 2016

6. May 21, 2016  
    @Merce Dementia is in 3s, not in 2s

Dementia increase ur heal/dmg by 10/20/30/40%
    Dampening reduce ur healing/shield' by x%
    So Dementia is only for 3s and not 2s? then i gonna take my vote for "Keep it as it is" back please Kappa

7. May 21, 2016  
    That poll is about Dementia in which bracket ?
    Dementia increase ur heal/dmg by 10/20/30/40% (in 3s/soloq)
    Dampening reduce ur healing/shield' by x% (in 2s, but named Dementia because dampening don't exist in wotlk)

8. May 21, 2016  
    Dampening reduce ur healing/shield' by x% (in 2s, but named Dementia because dampening don't exist in wotlk)
    So there isn't dumepning on 3s/soloq ?

9. May 21, 2016  
    nope, so yea dementia should be removed and put dampening instead, to avoid ****** oneshot in 3s/soloq

10. May 21, 2016  
    nope, so yea dementia should be removed and put dampening instead, to avoid oneshot in 3s/soloq
    Agreed. Dumpening after x min on 3s/soloq like cata/mop should be fine

I have voted "Keep it as it is" but I thought "dementia" was just the Blackrock's name of "dumpening"

11. May 21, 2016  
    That is stupid best idea is just remuve dementia from 2s coz like that u remove the RNG. I dont know which like rogue warlock priest resto druid (people who play 2s) gonna like that to be here. OFC the warriors like shinta and other wanna that be like that coz its so easy on 30 stacks to just remove the shield from the priest with one auto attack. THat is the best way just remove that and about 3s mby just reduse little bit the dmg from the buff its insane for the LSP to get 40% + dmg. Like we see now its not many people who even know how to play that comb and lose vs combs like (resto druid warrior and ele sham who never played that class on wotlk) anyway. Its ******er to random people who tryhard 10 years for rank1 to get free titles on seasons with no competition. I also can say you its best idea to people who are in top 5 in end of season to play little tourny for the rank1 coz people who have no time or just cba waiting 10 minutes to face 1 random team to take +5 and get the rank1 like that. Like we see the last season and this one. We just need tourny with top 5 anyway if u stream that thats gonna be good for u and good the surver. And the titles not gonna be randomly give to random people.

The best idea is just remuve all things from from 2s/3s/soloq and lets us play real arenas w/o any RNG. Please.

And special thanks to Malaco about that what he do!
    You showed so many times you didn't forget us and you still care about our server !

I hope I didn't affect anyone. I respect every person in the servers and wish you good luck to all of you!

12. May 22, 2016  
    Nobody cares about putting dampening instead of the dementia in 3s bracket. Dampnening is the one reason why warrpala is OP now in 2x2 bracket. When the stucks go high, it's just not possible to outheal the damage of frost dk or arms warrior as well. (WARLOCK HEALS ARE DEAD WITH THAT SYSTEM BTW)
    Well, i know that! Every ******ed warrior wants to put a dampening in 3s but it will never happen cuz the huge amount of spell cleaves are gonna be dead, cuz warriors have a constant stream of tunnel damage with a heal reduction.
    Dampening is gonna kill every spell cleave and let the f***ing warriors to go for r1.
    Dampening ruins the LSP totally.
    Isn't better to keep 3s/sq bracket as it is and let the other comps like warlockshaman (restoration), warlockpala/drood let to play?
    If you dont mind the most comps in 2s are no longer alive and wp is the only one i just have nothing to say.
    nobody wants to see brotherhood of scripters in 3s. I mean Tyga, Shinta and others.
    Thank you.
    Edited: May 22, 2016

13. May 23, 2016  
    Change dampening 2s to the same as 3s (damage increase instead of healing reduction), otherwise warpal still farms all.

14. May 23, 2016  
    3's dempening on 2's is just going to make other comps op like priest mage.

I think dempenign should be only enabled on mirror matches.

15. May 23, 2016  
    3's dempening on 2's is just going to make other comps op like priest mage.

I think dempenign should be only enabled on mirror matches.
    priest mage won't be OP because there wont be double solace.

12 Last