1. May 21, 2016  

[A] <Atlas> - Ulduar hard mode raiding guild

Atlas is assembling a raid group of experienced players looking to clear Ulduar hard mode content and complete less attained achievments such as Herald of the Titans, Champion and Conqueror of Ulduar, as well as the meta achievments for both 10man and 25man. It is founded and managed by people who have cleared and are bored of ICC heroic content and others like us are our target audience, but everyone is welcome to contact us if they're interested and share our goals.

Current progress:
    Glory of the Ulduar Raider 10: Completed
    Champion of Ulduar: Completed
    Herald of the Titans: Completed
    Alone in the Darkness 10: Completed
    Glory of the Ulduar Raider 25: Completed
    Conqueror of Ulduar: Completed
    Alone in the Darkness 25: Completed

Raid time:
    - 19:00 ST for 10 man raids
    - 18:00 ST for 25 man raids

Basic rules:
    - Participate in guild runs
    - Drop expectations that your gear will carry you
    - Do your homework, read up on tactics
    - No whining about spots

Recruitment: At the moment we're no longer in need of MDPS, we have way too many for our needs. We can take in experienced and skillful tanks, are in moderate need of healers, and are in dire need of RDPS. Our requirements for recruiting a character of a certain class and spec will be scaled in accordance with our needs.

Minimum requirements:
    - Extensive experience in raiding on the character you wish to join our raids with
    - Ability to join Raidcall and follow the raid leader's instructions given in English

Optional:
    - Experience in doing Ulduar hard modes on the character you wish to join our raids with
    - A set or partial set of ilvl 226 gear appropriate for the Herald achievment

Ingame contact info: Evangellynne, Antifegetqt, Tryhards

If you wish to join: Whisper or send an ingame mail to one of the above mentioned contacts and have a talk about joining or participating. We often take people from outside the guild if we like the way they play and behave if we have no viable option of filling a role with somebody from the guild.
    Edited: July 9, 2016

2. May 27, 2016  
    Our first guild run of Ulduar 10 and we cleared keepers on hard mode as well as the rest of the raid, including Algalon - a clean and smooth run! 7 new starcaller titles and achievment points gained ranging in thousands total! Our goal for next week is Saronite Animus and YS+0.

If you wish to join us read up on how to do it in the post above - we are currently in need of ranged caster dps in the form of mages, shamans, boomkins and warlocks! Of course, every class is welcome to show interest.

3. May 27, 2016  
    I'd love to join if it were friday/saturday raid times, due to time difference I can only make saturday out of 3 as it stands :(

4. May 29, 2016  
    Our second run of Ulduar 10 and we have cleared all hard modes available (YS+1, though). We didn't have a planetarium key so we made one and killed Algalon as well! Every achievment required for a full mount run (Glory of the Ulduar Raider 10) was completed, except Disarmed (which does not properly register credit as of recently). Our runs of Ulduar 25 will begin as soon as we gain in number!

5. May 29, 2016  
    sounds like a fun concept, gl!

6. May 29, 2016  
    Good jobs everyone! And good luck for the future <3

7. June 1, 2016  
    You have no idea how badly I want to join... only thing is my Raidcall never works. I've re-downloaded it about 4 times, did updates and tried running it as an administrator all to no avail. That is really the only thing that is preventing me from joining your guild.

8. What happen to this thread :(
    Nobody bumping

9. What happen to this thread :(
    Nobody bumping
    We're busy raiding! Recently we've been doing gimmicky achievments in main runs and delegated 2nd runs as glory runs so i didn't feel like it was worth posting about it. We're gaining enough numbers to start doing 25 man raids, so we'll have some updates soon :)

Also: Herald runs!

10. I guess we can now say that 10 man mount is on farm.

11. Next is Mimir head on farm KKKKKK <3

12. And today we did a full guild run of Ulduar 25 man in which we killed YS+1 as well as Algalon! We finished 8 Glory achievments for the members that were with us from the start.

We are currently mostly in need of ranged DPS (Shamans, Warlocks, Hunters) and tanks that don't die to shock blast.
    Edited: June 20, 2016

13. Bumping with a tiny update.

We killed it on the third attempt after starting the timer, with precisely three Big Bangs, last one being in the second phase.

Our raid composition was:

2 tanks: both paladins,
    2 healers: paladin and druid,
    6 dps: mage, hunter, spriest, ele shammy, fury warr, balance druid

14. so this is where you've been anti you ***, come back horde brate!

123 ... Last