1. May 21, 2016  

What is better?

Lordareon or Icecrown?

2. May 21, 2016  

3. May 21, 2016  

4. May 21, 2016  
    Lordareon or Icecrown?
    Well it really depends on what you are looking for.

-Lordaeron is more hardcore since the boss' are buffed and the leveling rate is 1x, while on Icecrown the bosses is not buffed and you level 7x.

-Also all content of Wotlk are open on Icecrown, and on Lordaeron we are currently on Ulduar, but will later be the same as Icecrown.

-And the donation shop is way more limited on Lordaeron and the prices is higher. There is also no voteshop on Lordaeron, as it is on Icecrown. ยจ

After the merge it looks like it is 10500 at max on Icecrown after day one (migth be hype, migth increase since not everyone had their characters yet yesterday).
    And on lordaeron there is 12000 on max (with some queues).

I think pvp is more active on Icecrown then Lordaeron. Even tho it won't be a problem on Lordaeron too, since the population is so high. The only problem with pvp on Lordaeron is that 3v3/5v5 arena is not very active. And I think there is a lot more world pvp on Lordaeron since the leveling rate is slower, that can be a pain for some and a huge pluss for others.

5. May 21, 2016  
    Lordaeron;

Thousands of players daily
    No RDF
    No Heirlooms
    Buffed Raids
    x1 xp rates, x1 profession rate, x1 weapon and defense skill rate

Icecrown;

Thousands of players daily
    RDF Enabled
    Heirlooms Enabled
    No raid buffs
    7x rates on XP, Profession and Weapon/Defense skill

6. May 21, 2016  
    "RDF Enabled"...

After sitting in queue for more than 30 min as dps with only a tank missing I ask 3 tank friends to queue and log on to 2 of my other accounts as tanks. That's at least 5 tanks in queue and nothing happens for 30 minutes. This is Alliance side. Before the merge on DW I would log into whatever spec the queue said was missing and still never get an RDF.

7. May 21, 2016  
    Yes i hope rdf will be fixed soon it's bugged since update of 3th april and no one cares.

8. May 21, 2016  
    Is the retail version of wow x1 experience rate? Is that like the default rate? x7 sounds a lot.

9. May 21, 2016  
    Is the retail version of wow x1 experience rate? Is that like the default rate? x7 sounds a lot.
    Icecrown is 7x and Lordaeron is 1x (same as retail when it was wotlk)

10. May 21, 2016  
    Icecrown is 7x and Lordaeron is 1x (same as retail when it was wotlk)
    okay thanks

11. May 21, 2016  
    Idk what this RDF bug is. I've been queuing solo and with groups and waiting atmost 5 minutes (like them damn league queues they gotta fix, fu rito). This is as dps, healer, and tank... It's gotten even better on icecrown.