1. May 30, 2016  
    its a fun bracket...id say the most balanced of all...u should roll one...the more twinks the better
    There is no such thing as "balance"
    A man will complain if he has to

2. May 30, 2016  
    well...try killing a good 29 hunt or a decent 69 dk.

3. May 30, 2016  
    well...try killing a good 29 hunt or a decent 69 dk.
    I kill them on 80 no problem,i can also win the hunter in a romantic way! Slaugthering his pet before i finish him off
    Or rekting the dk because: dk requires no skill,but we both know only mad people say that,(y)(y)
    Edited: May 30, 2016

4. May 30, 2016  
    I kill them on 80 no problem,i can also win the hunter in a romantic way! Slaugthering his pet before i finish him off
    Or rekting the dk because: dk requires no skill,but we both know only mad people say that,
    as 29 and 69 twink...and other classes, not hunt and dk, but whateva

5. May 30, 2016  
    as 29 and 69 twink...and other classes, not hunt and dk, but whateva
    Ye whateva,when you start playing again Livea? Your 79?
    We play daily bgs,lots of bgs,the more twinks the better is you say...

6. May 30, 2016  
    Ye whateva,when you start playing again Livea? Your 79?
    We play daily bgs,lots of bgs,the more twinks the better is you say...
    im not Livena...she never played 69...try quessing again.
    but i know she has a twink on 29 lordaeron alliance

7. May 30, 2016  
    im not Livena...she never played 69...try quessing again.
    but i know she has a twink on 29 lordaeron alliance
    Yeye whateva, but will you be back livea? On 79 i mean we have plenty of bgs everyday, i post later about them on the other thread.
    Atm the bracket is half 70s and 79s,but some 70s might come on 79s,i mean,maaaan these chaos bolts lighting bolds and charges all missing on us failing to land neaahh :-),70s must feel so discouraged to play in a bracket when 79s is superior. ;D
    Edited: May 30, 2016

8. May 30, 2016  
    And how do you know is a "she" and never played 69?
    I have powerfull little birds saying that you're the one.... a... mendyou? I think i remeber this name was a 79 priest on old lordaeron when twinking 79 was there and active of course

9. May 31, 2016  
    calm down Varys....I know her from 29 old lordaeron...i had a 69 there and she didnt play in that bracket, only 29 and later 39, 79..thats how i know
    actually i have a 79 on the new lordaeron and a 79 on icecrown too...so u have to guess again
    i really hope some 70s will go/roll 79s, but again im afraid most of them are gonna be on alliance and horde is gonna have a bad time
    atm im making a 69, after that a 39

10. May 31, 2016  
    Question to those who twink 39;

If i donate for crimson deathcharger or invincible stallion do i get 100% mount speed? xD
    Sounds like a nub question i know,but i saw some twinks on 39 with these mounts forgot to ask him if he has 60% speed.
    Beast master hunter can have 70% mount speed on level 39 because of talents and retri 75% because again talents.
    Only the Deathcharger will be a 100% one. And you`re not supposed to use it in BGs nor Arenas.
    Any other mount (Invincible, Celestial Steed, Big Blizzard Bear) will stay at 60.

11. June 4, 2016  

12. June 4, 2016  
    Not yet, still working on it

13. June 4, 2016  
    Not yet, still working on it
    Come on 79,bgs are going daily,from the day merge happened,we can help you gearing,dunno if 39s will be back soon,there are not so many players interested for it.

14. June 5, 2016  
    Come on 79,bgs are going daily,from the day merge happened,we can help you gearing,dunno if 39s will be back soon,there are not so many players interested for it.
    oops wrong thread ops 80 bg is active too come here ok x0x0x

15. June 5, 2016  
    oops wrong thread ops 80 bg is active too come here ok x0x0x
    Dude,i know that already i play on bgs 80 more than on 79,so yeah... nice reply man like(y).

First 1234 ... Last