1. No 2s tonight, as we opted for another plebsonggulch. I was only present to take the pregame screenshot because I left to help someone else with their twink instead, but the gulch clocked some 20 minutes and was quite good with twinks on both sides. Also, Furbolg is now officially a Human. :^]

2. Hmm sign me up then

39 inc.

Regards,

Crymore.

3. Too many druids? We have like 3 in guild...

4. Alright. Activity is literally exploding, we had tons of Gulches, 2s and 3s tnight, so rather than barraging the thread I`ll just make a spoiler. So, here you go.
    Spoiler: Show

5. Very nice! Sorry I missed it. Stuck at work. I'll be on Wednesday (Desertrat)

6. For real they pretty much set me up 99% to a completed twink in 1 day.

got me proffs too!

Crymore.

7. For real they pretty much set me up 99% to a completed twink in 1 day.

got me proffs too!

Crymore.
    What a pet name ;')
    Reminds me of a legend ����

Pls post screens,i wanna see how you kill everyone,show em the way of twinking!!

8. Got some more rather eh Gulches (did both last for 20+ minutes tho), then a lot of 2s.
    Also, did you ever knew about this:

:^]

9. update: had like 2 hours or so of 2s, didnt play t`night because i was helping others, so no screenshots from me

bye

10. Selaya, I wanna give this a shot. What faction and are there any items I need to get from warmane shop? Thinking of making warlock or maybe pally...

11. We`re slightly H heavy rn so I would recommend you rolling an A toon.

12. We`re slightly H heavy rn so I would recommend you rolling an A toon.
    Yeah for sure, I've been q'ing for 2 days and haven't gotten in 1 bg, sitting in q 1-2 hours and no pop

13. we havent attempted any bgs on thursday (did 2s instead), and nothing at all on friday our traditional and time-honored lull night

First ... 34567 ... Last