1. May 21, 2016  

Glyph of the Skeleton

Hi guys,

been farming http://www.wowhead.com/spell=148266/...f-the-skeleton by killing rattleskew on Timeless Isle but with no luck... Has it droped for any of u??? Does it drop at all??

Thx

2. May 25, 2016  
    It is extremely low drop rate, be patient.

3. May 25, 2016  
    I know its very low drop rate , just askign if its there on the mobs loot table sionce its a Pserver.

4. I've been farming Glyph of Regenerative Magic and Glyph of the Skeleton rares for two months+ with camping for many killing occasions, surely since the release of Timeless Isle someone should had got it by now with all that high traffic going on there and put it in AH for a big price, but there is no sign of either. I highly doubt they added those glyphs to the rares, all u get is that trashy Glyph of the Lean Pack from every damn mob on the island.
    Edited: July 19, 2016

5. been farming it for over a month too, prob u right still wanst added ....

What a waste of time zzzz :( and 2 bad, the Skeleton glyph is so cool

6. Aaaaaaaaaaand it seems glyph of the skeleton is actually dropable, but its useless since it doesn't work.

7. Slightly off-topic but since you're both scribes farming techniques, did any of you drop a Glyph of Angels technique? I've been trying to get my hands on it for a while but I have no idea whether it actually drops, and where (if it does).