1. i mean 4 hours .. sorry bois :<
    Such hate xD Well when we are doing 4th run of the week and we miss ppl ofc we wipe a bit. That is the we are recruting more people to fill those slots and do better raids on last groups. It was never 4 hours lol. Sadly Both trolchy and Echo couldnt stream main run which is oneshot every week, but we hope we can do second and satisfy you, cus we know you will be watching. Here is echos frap from today ;))

2. One shot please? Everyone can see you wiping for 2 hours @LK on this Echo guy stream... Pointless to lie about that ahahah p.s get bettur
    Actually i know you from somewhere , did i gkick you before??? about that wiping yeah we are doing 4 lods per week sometimes trying 5th lod , we get some trials or new ppl in the guild , kinda hard to know if they are good or not w/o checking it , since u know a lot of guilds LOVED to exploit content so there is a lot of handicapped noobs with achievement ( maybe 1 of them is you , who knows since you are just a nickname , or maybe u are just commenting cos your guild is doing 5 lods per week ? ) that´s why we keep recruiting ppl always and removing baddies . that lod was 1 shot in fact and that wasnt the only on we have 1 shot 2nd run lod 3rd run lod too , maybe you are too stupid to notice some stuff on LK that relies sometimes on RNG . Anyway thanks for your "smart " comments .

PS : profi is always too nice :)
    Edited: December 29, 2016

3. Actually i know you from somewhere , did i gkick you before??? about that wiping yeah we are doing 4 lods per week sometimes trying 5th lod , we get some trials or new ppl in the guild , kinda hard to know if they are good or not w/o checking it , since u know a lot of guilds LOVED to exploit content so there is a lot of handicapped noobs with achievement ( maybe 1 of them is you , who knows since you are just a nickname , or maybe u are just commenting cos your guild is doing 5 lods per week ? ) that´s why we keep recruiting ppl always and removing baddies . that lod was 1 shot in fact and that wasnt the only on we have 1 shot 2nd run lod 3rd run lod too , maybe you are too stupid to notice some stuff on LK that relies sometimes on RNG . Anyway thanks for your "smart " comments .

PS : profi is always too nice :)
    Please excuse the good sir. As you said, who knows who he is. Perhaps he's one of your guild members who worked so hard to earn DKP only to get their Penumbra Pendant ninjaed by the Guild Master. Oh well...

Good luck with your raids!

4. Please excuse the good sir. As you said, who knows who he is. Perhaps he's one of your guild members who worked so hard to earn DKP only to get their Penumbra Pendant ninjaed by the Guild Master. Oh well...

Good luck with your raids!
    yes it's a sad story when everyone work so hard for their dkp but at the end it mean nothing to the guild master. when he knew he doesn't has enough dkp to beat the others he ninja it for free.....he think that its because he is the gm he should get what he want but does he even know that without the guildies he cant even run the guild too. greedy....ninja gm no respected......good luck man even we dont do this much lod per a week but at least we are faithful to our memembers

5. Not only that he doesnt care about his guild members a guy died in rs 25hc due to lack of heal but the gm thinks it was cutters which was not the reason . He linked the recount to him and the recount clearly showed that it was not the cutter but he didnt even care to look at it and just -1000 dkp nice gm chaotisch

6. Chaotisch ninja to his own guild, sad

7. Guys. Calm yourself down. Who cares if the guild master ninja's? Its the guild members that have to rise up and actually say something. We're just revealing the way it is for the whole community to understand their way of doing the loot. If you die, -1000 dkp, but GM has... infinite? Since when does the guild master have the permission to **** on their faces without actually respecting people, we could say that you people are his sheep and he's the herder. You're eating grass(raiding), he leads you, and he still gets the wool/milk, and you are happy just because you raided. So in comparision to some primordial herding and succumbing animals to their primal needs, FN members should have a say in this. It's so sad that the members have potential here and are getting treated so badly by the GM, even if they perform well. You should be ashamed of yourself, Kayo.
    Edited: December 29, 2016 Reason: Typo mistakes

8. Btw there is clearly stated that raid leader can freely decide about loot, despite dkp or how loud you cry. Why did you even joined raid if you knew it?

I don't mind to pass item, especially for lead. He has to deal with you lot, that is 10 pendants worth.

9. Our GM is actually the fairest GM I've ever seen. Our GM is capable of taking rational decisions in raids, in council, takes good care of us and always has the officers to help out with administrative/raiding problems. If raid leader can decide about loot, then why the potato do you actually use DKP? There was an old saying which actually fits here: people are equal, but some people are more equal than others.

P.S. Also, I might have been in your guild, but it would seriously have a massive impact on my ego if that statement would have been true.

P.P.S. "deal with you lot". So... if a raid leader leads, he reserves the right to take whatever loot he wants. Nice guild you have here.

10. Why do you say it was a ninja case, when it was freely decided for the item to go to him, by him? roflmao why is this guild a thing

11. LOL my brother didnt fail nor did he died on what gm thought he died due to the recount was linked to chao i was sitting next to my brother and the recount clearly showed that he didnt die to it . Chao didnt even reply when recount was whispered to him he just ignored it how long would have it taken 10 secs to look at it and u call that fair -1000 dkp for something he didnt fail on thats your idea of fair? . My brother wanted to let it go but i cant every single persons time is precious man .

12. Kayo, I highly suggest you change your PoV, because you're not the center of the universe, not even the the center of your guild. The people inside the guild do your work and they are the ones keeping the guild alive. As long as you are not respecting them, they will move to other guilds, which doesn't bother me, nor the other guilds that could use their potential. Keep being a jerk, waiting for your response. You were spamming this thread for so long, now you can't respond to heavy accusations. Answer and you shall prove that you indeed are a potato.

P.S. Chao or Kayo? I prefer the latter, since you nub.
    P.P.S. I don't care if guild disband. More useful pugs on the server, topkekekekekek

13. Well i ll just say keep hating ******s :)

PS : idk why a TFK member here come to post something when their gm is inviting scammers there so they can boost their recruitment , SCAMMERS .

Keep spamming the threat so fun to read all the crap u post . :)))

14. Well i ll just say keep hating ******s :)

PS : idk why a TFK member here come to post something when their gm is inviting scammers there so they can boost their recruitment , SCAMMERS .

Answer me why do u minus dkp someone when he has done nothing wrong and proof was given stop calling others scammers when u yourself do such stuff

15. Well i ll just say keep hating ******s :)

Mr Guild Leader, I do not come here representing TFK, I'm merely voicing concerns brought to me by many of your guild members in the raid that you're a ninja. It's not the first time I've heard this, and it probably won't be the last time. I hope you gear your characters quickly :)

P.S. Please do tell how one can use scammers to boost guild recruitment, as I would think one would be detrimental to the other. I'd love to know how you made that connection in your head, which is probably "dealing with 10 pendants worth" of thoughts at the moment.
    Edited: December 29, 2016

First ... 614151617182666116 ... Last