1. Well i ll just say keep hating ******s :)

PS : idk why a TFK member here come to post something when their gm is inviting scammers there so they can boost their recruitment , SCAMMERS .

Keep spamming the threat so fun to read all the crap u post . :)))
    That's all you have to say to all those accusations? After being called a potato, a person that will never gain respect, a ninja and a fake, you just insult us by saying that we are homosexuals, scammers? Last time I checked, you had a very nice relationship with Kayo, so its pretty ironic. Scammers? You're the one scamming 24 other people in a raid.

P.S. We don't need to advertise our guild here. You're doing it for us.

2. What the **** Punkarse scammur? OMEGOD LIDER

3. Well i ll just say keep hating ******s :)

PS : idk why a TFK member here come to post something when their gm is inviting scammers there so they can boost their recruitment , SCAMMERS .

Keep spamming the threat so fun to read all the crap u post . :)))
    I'm just an outsider, and I have pity on you, so I recommend to you to consult a psychologist. This is only if you want to become a normal human being, this recommendation is the only way for you, and I hope you do take it in consideration.

4. That's all you have to say to all those accusations? After being called a potato, a person that will never gain respect, a ninja and a fake, you just insult us by saying that we are homosexuals, scammers? Last time I checked, you had a very nice relationship with Kayo, so its pretty ironic. Scammers? You're the one scamming 24 other people in a raid.

P.S. We don't need to advertise our guild here. You're doing it for us.
    I´m not saying your guild if full of scammers , im just saying you invited a guy there knowing he was a scammer make him recruit members to your guild , let him be there , like being a scammer on wow is a " good thing " just to boost the recruitment of your guild , u can ask your gm , i talked with her about it she didnt mind it knowing that person was 100% scammer ( also knowing this person has being gkicked from 10 guilds which means only ur crappy guild invited him and kept him , gtz. )

We have our guild ruls , if someone here isnt happy about it they are free to leave , i didnt see anyone leaving so far ? must be cos of something right? Yeah and to answer about the items master loot or leader of the group whoever it is has 100% decision on items means if we want we can DE the item or w/e we want .

who is kayo? LOL , i dont need to advertise your guild here. I dont even know who u are ? :D , anyway thank you for spending your time here typing :)

You guys are really funny to come spam our guild thread with your stuffs , anyway go **** urself and have fun . And keep spamming the thread if you want , i couldnt care less .
    Edited: December 30, 2016

5. If raid leader can decide about loot, then why the potato do you actually use DKP? There was an old saying which actually fits here: people are equal, but some people are more equal than others.

P.S. Also, I might have been in your guild, but it would seriously have a massive impact on my ego if that statement would have been true.

P.P.S. "deal with you lot". So... if a raid leader leads, he reserves the right to take whatever loot he wants. Nice guild you have here.
    You can talk about respect, fair, equal and what not. Respect has to be earned. Random pug joins guild and has to be respected and we should give him flasks and battlerez, waste mana and waste good CDs because cant move out of fire in timely manner, because it wasn't his fault etc etc. There are those people who barely drag themselves trough encounter on border of being carried, but "he didn't fail", how many chances leader has to give them?

Go form a guild where all people who get kicked from FN can cry and weep how bad is FN. There are lot of these guys.

6. RUBY SANCTUM 25 Heroic #11 - 1st group of the week

LOD # 20 - 2nd group of the week

Lod video coming soon

Tomorrow RS 25hc #2 RS 25hc # 3 and LOD # 3 , etc

Apply here : We need remarkable players .
    http://favnightmare.shivtr.com/

7. It seems to me that most of you guys haven't ever been in a guild that is successful. We are the best guild, and we became that within weeks. From the first LOD that we downed on Newcore, we have been doing 4-5 Lods every week. And has demolished all the raids there are to demolish. Once you actually start doing some HC content, and once you actually have the skill to lead all of these raids like Chaotisch has. Maybe then you can open your mouth and say anything. I have been raiding for over 10 years, and I can tell you, the Guild Masters have NEVER rolled for ANY items because they are entitled to get them anyway. Chaotisch rolls for most, and he only took 2 items in his life, which one of them by the way, was given to him by the guild, to thank him for leading the raids.

So for all of you who are so eager to hate on this guild and especially the Guild Master himself, I suggest you direct your next message towards me. So I can tell you to **** off. Incompetent, useless imbeciles have no place in our raids, and certainly not in our threats.

So be gone.
    Sincerely FN's most lighthearted officer FireUndead.

8. lod#19 EZ 1 SHOT LOL group 1 RESTO DUDU POV

9. You know what ppl I think you are all jealous because we have the best gm
    you can write what you want we are still the best guild and we all love and respect our gm.

10. Get on the train, fam, cause this is gonna get to hot.
    1. So, you're saying Shaos is a scammer, right? Shaos has more talent in his pinkie than you have on all your characters. During his stay in TFK, he never had one attempt of scamming anybody or hearing that he scammed somebody. He might have been that way, but my first statement will be written in stone one day( ad literam).
    2. Every guild has its rules. Judging that you do 5 lods a week for almost 3-4ish months(assuming here, no judgerino plserino), you've reached the performance of getting 20 kills, people have less standards in getting loot + your communism = perfect combination. I'd say your leader skills are pretty much from the 1980's.
    3. I can come on any thread I like, I'm giving you free advertisement, whats the issue? This guild has caught my eye in particular and I wanted to warn people about the catastrophy they might do when they consider joining you people.

@angrylol:
    1. Respect has to be earned, correct. Till it is earned, you treat the person like **** and if he talks or even flinches during a raid, instant gkick. I'm really curious how does that make you gain respect. I'm returning to my speech towards Chao's post nr. 1: 20 lod kills, 11 rs25hc and you call others "people who barely drag themselves trough encounter", that being 5 lods and the same amount of rs25hc in a week. I might be wrong with the numbers, but somewhere around there.
    2. As far as I've seen, all people we kicked joined FN, not the other way around. We did have one or two people join us after you kicked them and they managed just fine =).

@GoDeepSheep, I waited a few minutes to enjoy responding to this atrocius rubbish. I repeat myself for the second time, 4-5 months of raiding in this style and you've managed to get the following milestones: 20lod kills, 11 hallion rs25hc. Good job, but still, git gud. We've managed 22lod kills with 3 groups almost weekly, 32 rs25hc kills with the same amount of groups and you have the balls of calling this guild the best? Let's not even involve RB regarding killcount, shall we? Also, define best guild for you. A good guild has a decent atmosphere during raids, where you can speak freely out of encounters, where you can joke around and talk ****, same in guild chat during free time. We're a social-raiding guild and have more kills than you. Lol, our rs25hc has more kills than you have combined, topkek. Stop being an officer, pls. You're making the guild look bad with that statement.

@anacica, not even close to being the best GM. Best guild, I just destroyed it in the comments above.

Love y'all, git gud.

11. Get on the train, fam, cause this is gonna get to hot.
    [...]
    @anacica, not even close to being the best GM. Best guild, I just destroyed it in the comments above.

Love y'all, git gud.
    So to resume your overlong and uselessness speech, all that everyone can understand (remembering of your previous post were you say:"this post caught my attention") is that you (whoever you are) need to TRY to shame our guild in order to give yours and other guilds more chances? You all are blaming here and there with false accusations on Chao, meanwhile this thread is made up (like all the others the same for every guild) to publicize the Guild itself for people looking for one; and this made you "intruders" just pathetic and amiss. You don't like our guild? You can keep i for yourself or learn to talk as a grownup man/woman in game or by message on forum. You want to "warn" people? All that you can do it's a pathetic sabotage and everone out of speech, just reading it, it's laughing at your pathetic words.
    I am sure that after this you will feel that force, within yourselves, for a rage (and again and again pathetic) answer. Please, don't. Just breathe. Just growup and let's see if without your "advertise", which guild good players will choose.

12. I´m not saying your guild if full of scammers , im just saying you invited a guy there knowing he was a scammer make him recruit members to your guild , let him be there , like being a scammer on wow is a " good thing " just to boost the recruitment of your guild , u can ask your gm , i talked with her about it she didnt mind it knowing that person was 100% scammer ( also knowing this person has being gkicked from 10 guilds which means only ur crappy guild invited him and kept him , gtz. )

We have our guild ruls , if someone here isnt happy about it they are free to leave , i didnt see anyone leaving so far ? must be cos of something right? Yeah and to answer about the items master loot or leader of the group whoever it is has 100% decision on items means if we want we can DE the item or w/e we want .

who is kayo? LOL , i dont need to advertise your guild here. I dont even know who u are ? :D , anyway thank you for spending your time here typing :)

You guys are really funny to come spam our guild thread with your stuffs , anyway go **** urself and have fun . And keep spamming the thread if you want , i couldnt care less .
    Hello Chaotish,

Happy Xmas and advance wishes for a happy new year.

Regarding the above quoted matter, I am not sure who you are exactly referring to, but as you already know every guild has its own rules and own ways of doing things. Our point of views also differ a lot. We in TFK do not invite unless we feel that the person is compatible with us. Now we might not know the whole picture about a person. But we do not believe in hearsay. So if you contacted our GM and told her a person is a scammer, without any proof, there is a high chance she gave him the benefit of doubt. Maybe she would have believed you if she knew you. Seems we are meeting for the first time too. Anyways, we judge our own way. Is he a scammer or not? Lets leave it to the people to decide since everyone has a different opinion. Oh BTW, a guy getting kicked out of 10 guilds doesn't make him a scammer. Could be plenty of reasons like he argued with the GM maybe?

As far as TFK being a crappy guild, i am glad you look at us that way. I wish you all the best for your guild. We at TFK are surprisingly tolerant most of the times. In approx 5 months, i will come back here to invite you to our 4th guild anniversary (on molten+warmane).

You are totally right about one thing though. You make the rules for your guild. And you run it as you deem fit. No one left so far. I wish no one leaves either. Seems you are doing something right after all. But i just have a suggestion to you. Please keep your opinions of your guild quitters to yourself and stop bothering our GM/guildies about it. We shall decide it for ourselves when the time comes. Thanks a lot for warning about scammers. Make sure to make forum posts about it so the whole community knows about it and not just us.

Cheers,
    Mister Family.
    Edited: December 30, 2016

13. Oh, sabotaging is a term used when something good is taking place. I don't see this guild building anything other than communism.
    Who am I advertising other than your guild? Less I care about other guilds. You can consider yourselves good, but will never reach the top shelf with your attitude. I don't need chances by talking here, we're doing quite well. We've taken a break during holidays and will continue our usual lods and rs25hc in the next week or two. I've said in my other post that our refused recruits or kicked tend to go to FN, which has become a habbit, we had rare cases when we accepted FN members and they did a pretty good job, they are to be tested further for a full analysis. That's how it works in our guild. False accusatioms? I'm pretty sure we have evidence in your own videos how he kicked a trial for using disperion TOO early? One person died at 12%, as a shadow priest, with an offtank that doesn't soak. I'm completely shocked by that decision. Or the -1000dkp at halion. You're telling me I'm bringing false accusations? Being pathetic is not my job, sorry to say that. Being honest and bringing valid accusations makes me a pathetic raging kid. How about the times he harassed my GM with endless whispers, resulting in an ignore from our beloved leader.
    I like this thread. I can finally speak my mind and at the same time actually have fun doing so. The evidence speaks for itself, I just make it a tl;dr version of it.

Have fun, fam <3

First ... 715161718192767117 ... Last