and this op enrage kill <3

Edited: May 28, 2016

3. May 29, 2016  
    If we are about to post op videos, this is one that i will remember:
    "Why do you die, why did you go to siucide, stupid morons" Finish FTW

and this op enrage kill <3

Best 2 videos ever .

4. June 1, 2016  

Yesterdays PP , also recorded LK which was really fun .

5. June 2, 2016  

6. June 2, 2016  

7. June 3, 2016  
    1 Run 11/12 , we went for LK but suprise suprise ... horrible script , we got 1 shot 10 times on frostmourne = INSTANT 1 shot , Valkiries bugged , Extra ragings ,etc . Joke .

8. June 6, 2016  
    New fixes applied today, lets see what it brings to the table.

9. June 6, 2016  
    where? is that fixxeS?

10. June 6, 2016  
    1 Run 11/12 , we went for LK but suprise suprise ... horrible script , we got 1 shot 10 times on frostmourne = INSTANT 1 shot , Valkiries bugged , Extra ragings ,etc . Joke .

Horrible script? What are you talking about?
    You get one-shot by wicked spirits and explosions, val'kyrs are not bugged and the amount of ragings is correct (3 in first trans, 4 in 2nd trans).

It seems like your knowledge about the game is the real joke here.

11. June 7, 2016  
    You get one-shot by wicked spirits and explosions, val'kyrs are not bugged and the amount of ragings is correct (3 in first trans, 4 in 2nd trans).

I am not sure if you are trolling or you havent been on LK25HC fight last 2 months.

First of all till latest update in transition you would get 5-7 ragings and you would enter second phase with at least 2 alive, bugtracker ID 23171.

As second valks were not targetable, after that they were not picking people + were not targetable current bugtracker ID 24517 + 23940 regarding slow immunity.

Raging spirits are not passive during harvest soul either so you can die while being harvested if you get "carried" though Vile ID 23856.

Valks are alot faster than they should be, current bugtracker ID 23161 + 22133.

Also wicked spirits should not one shot you, they deal between 16 and 19k dmg.

And here we are not talking about properly working Frostmourne chamber, since when you enter it for a second time whole raid gets one shotted upon landing inside. There is reason why guilds are not releasing LK25HC videos these days you know.

List of what is wrong with current LK scripts is almost long as list of things you do not know about this game i am afraid.

12. June 7, 2016  
    I am not sure if you are trolling or you havent been on LK25HC fight last 2 months.

First of all till latest update in transition you would get 5-7 ragings and you would enter second phase with at least 2 alive, bugtracker ID 23171.

As second valks were not targetable, after that they were not picking people + were not targetable current bugtracker ID 24517 + 23940 regarding slow immunity.

Raging spirits are not passive during harvest soul either so you can die while being harvested if you get "carried" though Vile ID 23856.

Valks are alot faster than they should be, current bugtracker ID 23161 + 22133.

Also wicked spirits should not one shot you, they deal between 16 and 19k dmg.

And here we are not talking about properly working Frostmourne chamber, since when you enter it for a second time whole raid gets one shotted upon landing inside. There is reason why guilds are not releasing LK25HC videos these days you know.

List of what is wrong with current LK scripts is almost long as list of things you do not know about this game i am afraid.

You are the one who haven't been doing LK. All these bugreports are fixed but still left as Pending. The only bugged phase is Frostmourne and only after the 1st time you go in (the first time you go in it's working completely fine), which you probably wiped on because lack of competence.

Val'kyrs and Ragings bugs were fixed 2+ weeks ago.

13. June 7, 2016  
    You are the one who haven't been doing LK. All these bugreports are fixed but still left as Pending. The only bugged phase is Frostmourne and only after the 1st time you go in (the first time you go in it's working completely fine), which you probably wiped on because lack of competence.

Val'kyrs and Ragings bugs were fixed 2+ weeks ago.
    I did LK25HC on "retail" as you like to call it 48 times and over 400 on Molten/Warmane combined though years i might... just might know little about it.

And no, most of "fixes" were applied on May the 30th with further hotfixes on 3rd of June on early morning reset, which is 6 and 3 days ago nowhere 2 weeks ago.

So wait, you went from "everything is working" and "you do not know the game" to "Its all working except you will get one shotted on second harvest"? Could you to us all a favor and stop posting crap.

14. June 7, 2016  

/facepalm

You are aware that no guild has killed LK25HC 1 month before and since the merge due to bugs?

15. June 7, 2016  

I rather not going into further discussion with you , since i can notice that you random talk about stuff you dont know , so next time instead of writing something stupid as this , better shut up and ask people who actually are doing LK HC 25 . I think you are the joke here :) .

First 12341252102 ... Last