1. Laugh all you want. We are in tournament. We are one of top 4. To me it seems best laugh you can do is fake and bit sad.

2. Hi!Playing on retail but looks like my pc cant handle legion so maybe going back :/

3. Hi!Playing on retail but looks like my pc cant handle legion so maybe going back :/
    I have legion too xD , but too lazy to level up chars , get the artifact , do 1000 quests :D , yeah pm me when u come back .

4. Worst ****ing guild ever.

Good luck with the event.

*edit : sarcasm. maybe not.
    Change that avatar man , green avatar .. wtf ..

5. Best guild I've played so far. I've started from the bottom, they taught me everything that could've been taught and I can only appreciate what they did especially Chao and Profi. We will rape this tournament!
    Awesome : )

6. @Chaotisch Let me join back bro you don't talk with me on privates i wanna play the game serious and such plz..

7. Returned to our normal schedule and did LoD #29 and RS #27 +# 28 + #29 + #30 today. Vids and screenshots soon ;))

Cheers, Profi :))
    Edited: January 22, 2017

8. if u want to laugh, fun and chill u need to be in FN for sure we ve funny officers but sometimes our gm is like a devil :p

9. if u want to laugh, fun and chill u need to be in FN for sure we ve funny officers but sometimes our gm is like a devil :p
    this make my day haha

10. Just like you guys "raped" the records xD. You barely made it into the tournament. I'll laugh later at you
    barely make it is better than not make it after all those work and thank you for checking us every day. Tip: laughing is good but fake laugh isnt healthy ok? we know we are not the best but we are also not the worse. we only enter the event for fun not trying to be top or win. if u have problem come talk to us in game instead of posting in here. we dont want drama in our page. thankyou

11. sometimes our gm is like a devil :p
    Nah he is the devil xD <3

12. Ruby Sanctum 25 Heroic #27

Ruby Sanctum 25 Heroic # 28

Ruby Sanctum 25 Heroic #29

Ruby Sanctum 25 Heroic #30

Light of Dawn Heroic #29 - 1 group - 2shot

http://favnightmare.shivtr.com/

13. Ruby Sanctum 25 Heroic #31 -5th group

Ruby Sanctum 25 Heroic #32 - 6th group

http://favnightmare.shivtr.com/

First ... 1422232425263474 ... Last