1. June 7, 2016  
    New fixes applied today, lets see what it brings to the table.
    5th 25hc till VDW , after clearing the mobs before vdw , the angel bugged ( reseting , or unable to being attacked , even tho we reseted the raid 4 times ) We were hoping Sindra hc dead on the 5th run too! ... Now we dont know if it´s a new bug or it just happend on that raid . Hard to know which raid set up after reset , cos if Vdw bugged no sindra either and atm no LK hc ... it´s sad . It´s already boring doing 25hc icc w/o being able to actually run a FULL clear raid due to bugs . Waiting for proper scripts ...

2. June 7, 2016  
    /facepalm

You are aware that no guild has killed LK25HC 1 month before and since the merge due to bugs?

Well that`s not true even on current scripts there is guild farming 3+ LOD per week (may be more than one), and there are videos on the kills also. Yes LK script its not perfect at the moment but that don`t mean you cant kill it. Because you cant do it that don`t apply for the rest.

3. June 7, 2016  
    Well that`s not true even on current scripts there is guild farming 3+ LOD per week (may be more than one), and there are videos on the kills also. Yes LK script its not perfect at the moment but that don`t mean you cant kill it. Because you cant do it that don`t apply for the rest.

You can't kill it atm because the 2nd FM is bugged and everyone gets 1shot.

All the other bugs were fixed. So stop whining about "terrible scripts" when it's just FM.

4. June 7, 2016  
    I would like the name of guild that is doing 3 LODs atm, and link to the videos if possible please. Ty.

5. June 7, 2016  
    You can't kill it atm because the 2nd FM is bugged and everyone gets 1shot.

All the other bugs were fixed. So stop whining about "terrible scripts" when it's just FM.
    Its the 3rd FM that have chance to kill few players not 2nd one.I guess your dps is just low thats why you guys have more than 2 FM.

I would like the name of guild that is doing 3 LODs atm, and link to the videos if possible please. Ty.
    The guild <royal bloodline> [h] status is on their page.
    And 2 videos of this week kills.
    Spoiler: Show

Spoiler: Show
    Edited: June 7, 2016

6. June 7, 2016  
    Well this week when we tried lod on wednesday on 2nd FM as soon so we went in 20 ppl died instant 1 shot , next 3 tries same . So we decided to not try anymore maybe u did it another day or another time , idk , 1 day some bosses work next day they are bugged everything is random nowadays . I had it recorded .Nothing to do with Low dps or 3rd frostmourne.
    Edited: June 7, 2016

7. June 9, 2016  

8. June 9, 2016  

9. Recruitment is open :

We need atm :

We need mainly
    1 Demon warlocks , combat rogues , Rshamy
    2 Hpala , Boomi

Everything else is open

Please make sure you know everything about your class and alts , also all tacts for ICC - RS 25 heroic modes ( specially PP , sindra , LK , halion )

This week we ´ll still do 3 more 25hcs , we did 2 already .

http://favnightmare.shivtr.com/

Or pm any officer or me .

10. Besto gilda hord , won't regret applying/ joining ~Cox

11. Horrible drops in heroic raids lately -.-"

12. Yeah , i think drop rate on good items are really nerfed , no way it´s just RNG .

13. https://media.giphy.com/media/26BRsr...kIXm/giphy.gif

Our Sindragosa hc tactics, explained in pictures, thanks to the efforts of Nemo (Tesla) :)

14. https://media.giphy.com/media/26BRsr...kIXm/giphy.gif

Our Sindragosa hc tactics, explained in pictures, thanks to the efforts of Nemo (Tesla) :)
    Good job man , it looks much better that our initial image , hahah :)

15. https://media.giphy.com/media/26BRsr...kIXm/giphy.gif

This is actually epic work

First 123451353103 ... Last