1. What's exceptional to you?
    that you know how to play the classes u play really good , like how to use all ur skills , when to use them , that you do dps/healing according to your gearscore , that u are a positive person who enjoys playing for fun , that you like to overcome challenges ,etc not ordinay person-player , remarkable one .

2. that you know how to play the classes u play really good , like how to use all ur skills , when to use them , that you do dps/healing according to your gearscore , that u are a positive person who enjoys playing for fun , that you like to overcome challenges ,etc not ordinay person-player , remarkable one .
    That feels like as if u guys would be hardcore rejders like udba who do no buff icc. What kind of challenges do u do and what does define "not being an ordinary person but a remarkable one" ?

3. That feels like as if u guys would be hardcore rejders like udba who do no buff icc. What kind of challenges do u do and what does define "not being an ordinary person but a remarkable one" ?
    I just answered you ... omg , nvm dude. About ICC no buff i think it´s just a waste of time that´s why we havent done it , we rather going for 7 lods and 11 rs25hc that´s something that 0 guilds had done b4 too , everyone has a different point of view about things. anyway see u around .
    Edited: March 11, 2017

4. I just answered you ... omg , nvm dude. About ICC no buff i think it´s just a waste of time that´s why we havent done it , we rather going for 7 lods and 11 rs25hc that´s something that 0 guilds had done b4 too , everyone has a different point of view about things. anyway see u around .
    11 RS25hc with totally broken instance, 7 lods with resists bug ICC. So hows this weeks progress going? I can see 2lod and...?

5. I just answered you ... omg , nvm dude. About ICC no buff i think it´s just a waste of time that´s why we havent done it , we rather going for 7 lods and 11 rs25hc that´s something that 0 guilds had done b4 too , everyone has a different point of view about things. anyway see u around .
    Well the skill to GS, being friendly and so on is pretty much a "standard" no? In my eyes that feels like "getting a normal player" nothing extraordinary. Thought U might've had something else in mind as well. Like if by challenge u've meant farming LoD and RS all week long idk dat seems more of inv dudes with lots of bis toons and try to do even more of the same way raids.

So any reason where one should apply to your guild something unique? And no i don't consinder farming icc and rs as unique as it's defined by amount of ppl in the guild having gear.

6. 11 RS25hc with totally broken instance, 7 lods with resists bug ICC. So hows this weeks progress going? I can see 2lod and...?
    Well you can check on my youtube channel the 7 lods per week , and the rs too , we arent doing it anywamore got bored of it.

7. Well the skill to GS, being friendly and so on is pretty much a "standard" no? In my eyes that feels like "getting a normal player" nothing extraordinary. Thought U might've had something else in mind as well. Like if by challenge u've meant farming LoD and RS all week long idk dat seems more of inv dudes with lots of bis toons and try to do even more of the same way raids.

So any reason where one should apply to your guild something unique? And no i don't consinder farming icc and rs as unique as it's defined by amount of ppl in the guild having gear.
    There is a lot of kids here playing , there is a lot of ppl who doesnt know how to use their classes or characters properly . We dont do all lods with bis chars if that what u mean u dont need a bis char to do a raid u just need to knwo how to play it . The quality of gaming here is really low prolly only 5% of players are good others are either mediocre or bad .

8. Well you can check on my youtube channel the 7 lods per week , and the rs too , we arent doing it anywamore got bored of it.
    I saw that 3h wipe @lod at your main run this week. Well u dont call that "bored" but 7lods u do? Jesus.

9. There is a lot of kids here playing , there is a lot of ppl who doesnt know how to use their classes or characters properly . We dont do all lods with bis chars if that what u mean u dont need a bis char to do a raid u just need to knwo how to play it . The quality of gaming here is really low prolly only 5% of players are good others are either mediocre or bad .
    U haven't answered my question. Since I haven't decided yet wut guild to apply/join. What does FN have that other guilds don't? Challenge if so what's the challenge and where? Fun etc.. i guess every guild has that somehow somewhere..

10. there is a lot of ppl who doesnt know how to use their classes or characters properly

Hmp

11. Lod # 3 dead. no pics or video i think . LOD #4 tomorrow. ***waiting for RS fix.

PS : thank you for all the comments up , keep watching the streams and also inspecting everyone`s specs in the guild :D

I ll try to post more videos : )
    Edited: March 12, 2017

12. New Core Progress

ICC 25hc 12/12 LOD on farm 7 LODs per week ( doing 6-7runs )

RS 25hc 4/4 on farm 11 RS 25hc per week ( 11 runs )

TOGC ( all dead ) on farm multiple runs (3-4 runs )

Ulduar / Naxramas Cleared ( 1run )

Accepting ONLY exceptional applications :

Paladin Prot H / Holy H / Retry L
    Deathknight Frostdps L / Unholy M / Tank L
    Hunter MM H
    Shaman Resto H / Elemental H /Enhacment L
    Druid Resto L / Boomi H / Feral H / Feral Tank H
    Rogue Combat H / Assa L
    Warrior Fury L
    Warlock Demon H / Afli H
    Mage FFB/TTW H
    Priest Disc H /holy H /Shadow H

*H =High
    *M =Medium
    *L =Low

Apply : http://favnightmare.shivtr.com/
    Edited: March 12, 2017

13. can u stop to disturb and dont try to pissed us and ppl can try talents whatever he want u cant touch that go enjoy with your guild or pug raids i dont care just stop harassing us

14. LOD #67 and #4 of the week dead + ToGC dead . Tomorrow 1 more lod and 2 ToGC . waiting for RS fix.

15. LOD #66 - Group 4of the week

Accepting ONLY exceptional applications :

Apply : http://favnightmare.shivtr.com/

First ... 2836373839404888 ... Last