1. https://media.giphy.com/media/26BRsr...kIXm/giphy.gif

Our Sindragosa hc tactics, explained in pictures, thanks to the efforts of Nemo (Tesla) :)
    Thanks for credits :)

2. This week we did ICC 25hc 4 runs , ICC 25n x2 RS 25nx2 , tomorrow running 1 more 25n and 2 more RS n
    Looking forward to LK HC fix and RS hc fix so we can focus on 2 lods farm and 2 rs 25hc farm for now ...

We are recruiting everything ( not afk , dc , brained people , focused on Heroic raids. ) with LOD/Bane , focusing on making a core group

Mainly we need

Demon warlock ,
    retry/holy pala ,
    Holy/disc priest ,
    tanks able to MT or OT LK HC /RS HC ,
    combat rogue.

http://favnightmare.shivtr.com/
    Or PM me in game .

3. July 1, 2016  

4. July 1, 2016  
    Server down for update , wonder if LK HC /RS 25hc Fixes so we can start the farm mode.

5. July 1, 2016  
    Q&A with Silent about Recruitment Process.

Q : "My GS is XYZ and I have XYZ achievement. Can I get an invite?"

A : I don't care about your GS and I don't care about your achievements. If you wish to join this guild, you are meant to impress me, rather than barely meeting the minimum requirement. Impressing me is very simple. Explain me specific tips or tactics on Professor Putricide Heroic according to your class, or Sindragosa, or Halion. Tell me something that can be only picked up by EXPERIENCE rather than some random stuffs that everyone know in words. Stop telling me that you have a potential of fast learning, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW and I can tell how fast you will learn.

Q : "This is not real life. It feels like you're doing some kind of job interview."

A : Raiding guild is meant to be small. Simply because when it is small and everyone knows each other, raiding is just so much easier because you can easily rely or have trust on others. When you know that someone will definitely not fail and knows how to save a raid from a wipe, that is a raiding guild. Not bunch of random people having absolutely no idea what's going on. No wonder the process is very tedious. I want to know everything about you. Do you have a bad temper? Do you get upset about loots? Do you think DKP system is not fair? There are so many people that we can choose from, why should we choose you over them? What makes you special? Tell me your story, so I can tell if you fit here or not. Your gearscore and achievements don't say anything about you. They mean nothing. No wonder I ask you actual humanistic questions than robotic questions like "GS AND ACHIEVEMENT?".

Q : "Nevermind Silent. I will go ask for invite from another officer."

A : Go ahead. But there is no other officer who would care more about you than I do. If you don't respect me, I won't respect you. Keep that in mind. If you are going to tell me BS like "Uh you are not perfect officer", go find yourself another guild. No officer is perfect as we are all humans. We all have our own flaws and weaknesses. Problem is how to overcome that weakness altogether, rather than criticizing each other.

I hate being an officer. Only reason why I do it is because I enjoy talking with people. Even if you don't speak proper English, I try my best. But if you come out as a rude a-hole who doesn't respect a single thing describe above, I would be the most painful person to deal with in this game.

Thank you.

6. July 1, 2016  

A : I don't care about your GS and I don't care about your achievements. If you wish to join this guild, you are meant to impress me, rather than barely meeting the minimum requirement. Impressing me is very simple. Explain me specific tips or tactics on Professor Putricide Heroic according to your class, or Sindragosa, or Halion. Tell me something that can be only picked up by EXPERIENCE rather than some random stuffs that everyone know in words. Stop telling me that you have a potential of fast learning, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW and I can tell how fast you will learn.

Q : "This is not real life. It feels like you're doing some kind of job interview."

A : Raiding guild is meant to be small. Simply because when it is small and everyone knows each other, raiding is just so much easier because you can easily rely or have trust on others. When you know that someone will definitely not fail and knows how to save a raid from a wipe, that is a raiding guild. Not bunch of random people having absolutely no idea what's going on. No wonder the process is very tedious. I want to know everything about you. Do you have a bad temper? Do you get upset about loots? Do you think DKP system is not fair? There are so many people that we can choose from, why should we choose you over them? What makes you special? Tell me your story, so I can tell if you fit here or not. Your gearscore and achievements don't say anything about you. They mean nothing. No wonder I ask you actual humanistic questions than robotic questions like "GS AND ACHIEVEMENT?".

A : Go ahead. But there is no other officer who would care more about you than I do. If you don't respect me, I won't respect you. Keep that in mind. If you are going to tell me BS like "Uh you are not perfect officer", go find yourself another guild. No officer is perfect as we are all humans. We all have our own flaws and weaknesses. Problem is how to overcome that weakness altogether, rather than criticizing each other.

I hate being an officer. Only reason why I do it is because I enjoy talking with people. Even if you don't speak proper English, I try my best. But if you come out as a rude a-hole who doesn't respect a single thing describe above, I would be the most painful person to deal with in this game.

Thank you.
    Edited: July 1, 2016

7. July 2, 2016  
    Cmon... be generous I was drunk :(

Edited: July 2, 2016

8. July 3, 2016  

Thank you.
    Hopefully Kim Jong-un takes over South Korea and sends Silent to work in rice fields...

9. July 5, 2016  
    With new fixes, LK looks almost perfectly, frostmourne is working properly, valks are still not slowable but stuns do the trick in 10 hc. Solotank with disc/resto dudu for frostmourn, easy peasy ^^ Video coming soon ^^

Edited: July 5, 2016

10. July 5, 2016  

there you go bane with new script solo tanked .

11. July 6, 2016  

12. July 7, 2016  
    Yesterday´s grun , today going LK

Sindragosa 25 hc

Professor 25hc

13. July 7, 2016  

14. July 7, 2016  
    As we already expected ban on Chaos account has been lifted, as it was just one big missunderstanding.

Special thanks to staff members who took time to look into this issue.

15. July 8, 2016  
    Server too laggy and with dcs , so we decided to do ICC 25n and RS 25nx2

welcome to hell :)
    Awesome flames @rs

First ... 234561454104 ... Last