1. Warmane Light of Dawn #85 Group 4

Still recruiting ,

Accepting ONLY players with end game gear and that knows how to use their classes 100%

Paladin Prot H / Holy H / Retry L
    Shaman Resto H / Elemental H /Enhacment L
    Priest Disc H /holy H /Shadow H
    Deathknight Frostdps L / Unholy M / Tank L
    Hunter MM H
    Druid Resto L / Boomi H / Feral H / Feral Tank H
    Rogue Combat H / Assa L
    Warrior Fury L
    Warlock Demon H / Afli H
    Mage FFB/TTW H

*H =High
    *M =Medium
    *L =Low

Apply : http://favnightmare.shivtr.com/

New Core Progress

ICC 25hc 12/12 LOD on farm 7 LODs per week
    RS 25hc 4/4 on farm 11 RS 25hc per week
    TOGC 4 per week
    Ulduar Cleared ( 1run )

2. 1 LoD down, 2 LoD down, 3 LoD down, 7 LoD down per week!
    1 RS down, 11 RS down per week!

ggwp bois :D

3. 1 LoD down, 2 LoD down, 3 LoD down, 7 LoD down per week!
    1 RS down, 11 RS down per week!

ggwp bois :D
    Tbh we are the only guild that i know in 4 years playing here who has done 7 lods per week and 11 rs 25hc per week .. maybe u know some other u can mention , cos i know u play for a while too right? , maybe u can ask around .. there is like a youtube channel u can go check the videos or on other pages.. or go post something interesting on your own guild , kids.. jezzz

PS : This week we did 4 lods and 2 RS 25hc if u are interested but im sure u know that already or maybe u are .... that u dont know how to count .

4. No hard feelings but, killing Lich King and Halion 20+ times per week does not make u any good, especialy if u waste more than 3 hours for ICC and more than 2 hours for RS. It just proves that u are populated, and that u have a lot of free time...
    And no, i dont think i know a guild that tryhards just like u guys. Pls no med, or baby/manchildrage ok?

P.S. its u who needs to learn how to count.

"New Core Progress

TOGC 4 per week
    Ulduar Cleared ( 1run )"

Your words, not mine... :(

U could edit it and say something like:
    Most kills per week... Highest kill count per week... Record of Warmane history when it comes to weekly kills in ICC and RS...
    Just to avoid missunderstanding i guess.

Best of luck. :D

5. Tbh we are the only guild that i know in 4 years playing here who has done 7 lods per week and 11 rs 25hc per week .. maybe u know some other u can mention , cos i know u play for a while too right?
    One of your other posts above states the following:
    New Core Progress

The "per" part is important; it implies you've maintained that level of farm, which unless you haven't posted some kills, is patently untrue. I don't want this to come across as a call-out of sorts, I'm just pointing out that your choice of words above amounts to false advertisement.

You are definitely correct though that no other guild has cleared, or for that matter even come close to clearing as many as 7x LoD and 11x RS 25hc in a week, and the odds are probably good no guild ever will, unless perhaps it's you guys attempting to out-do your current record. If I'm not mistaken though, you achieved that in a time when the Val'kyr miss bug was happening very frequently, which along with a tenderly hitting Lich King and the bugged Reaper were making the encounter drastically easier than intended. There was also that bug in RS where the little adds wouldn't benefit whatsoever from the Inferno's aura, and what I think you guys would do was just have the off-tank tank the inferno along with all the embers and then have your DPS AoE the entire lot, thus significantly cheesing p1. This is something that was only made possible through significant bugs and most guilds didn't alter their tactics to use the existing bugs to their advantage in such a manner - that's something that should be kept in mind. To put things into further perspective, you folks are also virtually the only guild banging out upwards of 30-40 hour raid weeks - you know this to be no exaggeration. So there is also that.

All that said, as much as I think you yourself might be inclined to pontificating and false advertisement, it's undeniable you've built yourself something that's going really good for you, as far as your guild members and raid leading team.

Regards,
    Zybrah

6. I bet, he will still stick to his explanation of "per".
    Edited: April 19, 2017

7. At least we were the most active gild before devs "Fixed End Content" ... :D

GJ guis keep it up !!!

PD: ty for stalking us jajaja

8. 2/7/2016

Did: Ulduar25.

Led all bosses on Hard Mode besides Vezax and Yogg-Saron.

Raid time was about 9 hours of countless trials and errors.

These were some notable difficulties I faced while leading.

- Algalon (Didn't make it)

Weren't able to do this as we 1.) didn't have people 2.) had people who are very tired. People kept on making same mistake over and over. I lost my **** with my voice here. People showing no passion and focus in encounter that requires BOTH really disappointed me, but, I understand as it was really late and everyone was tired.

The raid was 9 hours. Mimiron video might come up by Chaotisch.. Just listen how tired af I was on that try...

It wasn't the last Ulduar? Or mby first and last?

I can't see announced 1 Ulduar per week.
    But mby i am wrong.
    If i am not, than just call it "guild record". Don't confuse people with "per week"

p.s. since you are spaming global it's not rly stalking :)

Btw quantity is not quality :)

9. "Stalking" huh? You mean reading the thread? Is this a shame? Should I not be doing this? who are you posting compositions and loot for? just for yourself?

Lying about how many LODS or RS do you do in a week to attract more people or to just show off is lame. In case you don't get the reason of these posts.

Just because we represent different guilds does not mean we have to be salty all the time. I have appreciation for every decent raider on the realm, including quite a few from FN... but let's stay true to the facts.

10. Why do you guys even care about their progress and kill count ?

11. I ll just reply this to this jelly , no lifers kids that like to spam here , keep posting is really fun to read :D

12. Warmane Light of Dawn #86 (resto druid pov)

Edited: April 20, 2017

13. LOD #1 + RS # 2 both 2 shotted dead today , vid later ( eco already put lod vid up ) , tmw LOD #2 RS #2 .

First ... 3341424344455393 ... Last