1. GG report silent using pqr, fak nob
    p.s. sick detterance at around 7 min
    sick deterrance to absorb , blah ezz ****.

2. LOD #32 - 2nd lod of the week

PS , didnt record it ... someone got it by any chance??? :D post it .

3. Is there a pattern with shamans in this guild? Watched 2 of your LODs with shaman POV. Both completely forgot about totems when FM and after. Not to mention p 1.5 and 2.5 running without totems also.

4. is there a pattern with shamans in this guild? Watched 2 of your lods with shaman pov. Both completely forgot about totems when fm and after. Not to mention p 1.5 and 2.5 running without totems also.
    wtb rshamies .

5. LOD #33 - 3rd group of the week

RS 25hc #36 - 4th group of the week

http://favnightmare.shivtr.com/

6. LOD #4 (of the week) + RS 25hc # 5+ RS 25jc #6 done today , videos up later...

7. The best guild on Icecrown cough! cough! it seems u arent better luck next time

8. GJ to FN for getting second place, and congratz to the winners. Again we couldn't really practice cus of one or anouther reason, and sadly not all of our core managed to be on time for the raid (me included). Anyway we consider this a personal win, second on realm and first on horde. Also we are still open for recrut on all classes and specs for our 5th and 6th LoD groups forming and RS hc # 7 and # 8 groups of the week. Feel free to apply at favnightmare.shivtr.com.

Cheers
    Profi

9. Hello here Nirvanna I want to say GJ to everyone and I am really proud of all of you guys we managed to be 2nd in the tournament and I think that's really good since we didn't practice that much. Keep it up!

10. Guys well done in tournament!!! To be honest doesn't matter if they were with players from RB or Aurora, the level of the players in the guilds was equal. The difference was made by little things and overall tactic, which I have to admit udba were built better than us. Well probably they practiced more than us. They knew if it was only boss killing, we could beat them, thats why they tried to reduce time from adds and etc. We almost lost the game from beginning because 2 bigs adds, like 3M damage more on adds. And also I didn't get how they killed BPC, really explain to me, because they didn't get orbs for kele, just bursted.. How they did it? Good job!

11. Only if Rogue disarmed the ****ing traps as I've instructed him 30 minutes before the raid....

First ... 1624252627283676 ... Last