1. LoD #39 forth of the week and RS #47 9th of the week done. Painfull af, new ppl die on fire like flies. Also 1 more ToGC Second of the week. Other then that fun night, a lot of trolling. More to come tomorrow + vids. :)

PS: We also had unpleasent reset on the champions, old buggs are back :S
    Edited: February 5, 2017 Reason: Add togc info

2. Ruby Sanctum 25hc #47- 9th group of the week

[/center]

Lod video later...

3. Even tho I don't like you guys, what you did this week is ****ing impressive, pushing 4 lods and 9 rs and maybe more is wow. Gj

4. Silent reupload the youtube video, it was funny, full of ******ness.
    Ps. 7h raiding a day is not impressive.

5. Even tho I don't like you guys, what you did this week is ****ing impressive, pushing 4 lods and 9 rs and maybe more is wow. Gj
    Thank you, we are just trying to get everyone who joined us lately a chance to raid. Even though there is baddies, there is some good folks worth doing it :)

Silent reupload the youtube video, it was funny, full of ******ness.
    Noone is trying to impress you specifically :) Moreover when we have people online who want to raid and enjoy our raids, we will raid for as much as we can. Way better than playing for 2 hours and then afking in Dalaran showing off how impressive you are :))
    Edited: February 5, 2017

6. Holy**** jebem vam boga 9 ruby's.

Good job.

7. Holy**** jebem vam boga 9 ruby's.

Good job.
    Easy mode sawe nob :DD

8. LoD # 40 and Fifth of the week also done. Was a bit painful, some people learning how to do their job on different classes, but we managed. Hoping for one more Tomorrow :))

PS: Adds before Plagueworks are still interuptable, Sindragosa have random number of tombs during transitions and sometimes reset mystic buffet, sometimes dont give tomb on last phase, and our favourite - if LK gets enrage from frostmourn, defile will oneshot the person it targets with 50k hit. Hoping for fixes soon :)
    Edited: February 5, 2017

9. if LK gets enrage from frostmourn, defile will oneshot the person it targets with 50k hit. Hoping for fixes soon :)
    It works as it should.

10. Silent reupload the youtube video, it was funny, full of ******ness.
    The video is still up there believe it or not; it's just set as Private.

I am not like someone who would send a bandwagon of blind-haters insulting me and my dead mother in a personal level for saying what is true. Btw, some of you interpreted what I was saying as "giving lame excuses for loosing the tournament". No, actually. I am one of the people who are saying we lost fair and square at the tournament. What I was trying to say was that there was definitely a misunderstanding of the rule regarding stealth or similar ability. Someone pointed out that it is our fault that we didn't clarify it with the GM and yes, he is right. I never said it is not our fault. Again, what I was trying to say was very straight forward; "There was a misunderstanding of the rule regarding stealth or similar ability between some officers". Nothing more.

Also, I am trying to resolve the beef because it was really unnecessary and found it really childish on my side to do so. Y'all can say whatever laughing at me saying I am a coward or whatnot, but really, it is unnecessary. I want everyone to have fun in game while playing and everyone's definition of "fun" in game is different. For me, it's talking and having fun with friends while playing games and I believe that is the same for most of you. Even if it is not your definition, I respect your definition of having fun as long as it doesn't cross the line like this time; insulting my dead mother in youtube comments because there is no consequences to be followed by your actions.

I really appreciated some constructive criticism from Gnimo, Melly and Rifo; their comments forced me to cool off a bit and think back of what I've done wrong, rather than finding faults in others. Again, I appreciate it, thank you again and I apologize if I commented rudely in the beginning. I later apologized but some of you might have missed 'em.

You guys can keep on saying "haha you are ******ed, you don't even speak english lol" and keep up your blind-hating. I honestly wouldn't mind until you cross that line again.

I am looking forward to talk with Funky. I requested it through Fluffy, still waiting for his response.
    Edited: February 6, 2017

11. It works as it should.
    and LK 25hc melee hit damage works too right as in retail ? tanks need to learn how to use " defensive cds" , dude shut up for real .

12. and LK 25hc melee hit damage works too right as in retail ? tanks need to learn how to use " defensive cds" , dude shut up for real .
    From retail logs:
    http://prntscr.com/e55q53

Yes u need to learn how to use def cds.

13. From retail logs:
    http://prntscr.com/e55q53

Yes u need to learn how to use def cds.
    was this pic really from retail? how geared was that warr? was it during progression or at the end of the expansion? these logs dont really say anything unless u have more information , you cant take a random pic from the internet and say look here, anyway if lk wouldnt hit so hard healing it would be way too easy

First ... 1927282930313979 ... Last