1. jajaja ... 6th LoD + 10 RS per week

no words

/claps
    jajaja ... 6th LoD + 10 RS per week

no words

/claps
    Thank you ^^ Here is echo's stream of the whole raid, hope you enjoy it :)

2. "Prolly" that´s what you typed , so you are assumming facts that you dont know .. and you are linking 1 .. so based on this u want a "whole server to modify a script on LK " alright dude , i´m done answering you cos cleary with the things you typed we all know now definitly that u are a " special person " ...

PS : Personaly we dont have any problem with LK damage , we dont care tbh .
    Too bad that the "prolly" is an actual fact and you fail to understand/accept it, since you're a special snowflake. Check other logs ask other players.. oh wait you don't know how to check logs damnit..

And if you don't have problems why the QQ then xD? Oh did I mention, it wasn't me who made the bug report but the QA guy. So complain to him, if you can with your 0 evidence that LK damage is too high.

Also it was you who wanted some answers c: .

3. "Prolly" that´s what you typed , so you are assumming facts that you dont know .. and you are linking 1 .. so based on this u want a "whole server to modify a script on LK " alright dude , i´m done answering you cos cleary with the things you typed we all know now definitly that u are a " special person " ...

4. Too bad that the "prolly" is an actual fact and you fail to understand/accept it, since you're a special snowflake. Check other logs ask other players.. oh wait you don't know how to check logs damnit..

And if you don't have problems why the QQ then xD? Oh did I mention, it wasn't me who made the bug report but the QA guy. So complain to him, if you can with your 0 evidence that LK damage is too high.

Also it was you who wanted some answers c: .
    Hey Fluffy, this is a recrutment page. Its not "make fluffy's insane pro skills knowledge and opinion famous" page. There is whole other forum section for that. Restrict yourself from posting 6 times in one day. Unless you want to apply for here, which I can assure you neither do we :)

PS: If we manage to down 6 lods a week I think its safe to say we "know how to use our def cds".

Cheers :)
    Edited: February 7, 2017

5. New goal .... 7 LoD + 11 RS ?
    maybe? ;D

6. Hey Fluffy, this is a recrutment page. Its not "make fluffy's insane pro skills knowledge and opinion famous" page. There is whole other forum section for that. Restrict yourself from posting 6 times in one day. Unless you want to apply for here, which I can assure you neither do we :)

PS: If we manage to down 6 lods a week I think its safe to say we "know how to use our def cds".

Cheers :)
    Maybe he will , we can see how easy he changes guilds :)

7. Ruby Sanctum 25hc #44 - 6 group of the week

Light of Dawn 25hc #40 - 5 group of the week

Light of Dawn 25hc #41 AFK MODE- 6 group of the week

http://favnightmare.shivtr.com/

8. if LK gets enrage from frostmourn, defile will oneshot the person it targets with 50k hit. Hoping for fixes soon :)
    You guys should discuss it together before you (might) sound a bit silly.

9. 2/7/2016

Did: Ulduar25.

Led all bosses on Hard Mode besides Vezax and Yogg-Saron.

Raid time was about 9 hours of countless trials and errors.

These were some notable difficulties I faced while leading.

- Orbit-uary

This took 3 tries + resetting the instance for more Pyrites. People who have never done Demos being on Demos was the main problem for us.

- Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare

Very painful. Took us 2 tries to do all 25. Enrage timer seems bugged too, so she enrages pretty early than what it's told in DBM.

- Who Needs Bloodlust?

This is not the hard-mode achievement, but an extra cherry on top. This took 2 hours to do very painful especially while doing the hardmode at the same time with people who have never done it before. While doing this, my voice already cracked.

- Knock, Knock, Knock on Wood (Freya)

I have never had issue with this one before while leading or just normally raiding. I consider Freya 2nd easiest Hardmode boss in Ulduar if you have gears. Took us multiple tries as people were too scared to DPS or whatnot; total nightmare.

- Firefighter

No explanation needed. My voice was absolutely destroyed on this, but I was still holding on. Spent about 3 hours here too.

- Algalon (Didn't make it)

Weren't able to do this as we 1.) didn't have people 2.) had people who are very tired. People kept on making same mistake over and over. I lost my **** with my voice here. People showing no passion and focus in encounter that requires BOTH really disappointed me, but, I understand as it was really late and everyone was tired.

The raid was 9 hours. Mimiron video might come up by Chaotisch.. Just listen how tired af I was on that try...

I was able to get the mount as I've done Vezax and Yogg Saron before.

Edited: February 8, 2017

10. Spoiler: Show

PS: i hate achievements , so annoying : )

https://www.youtube.com/user/xtolskix

Apply :
    http://favnightmare.shivtr.com/
    Edited: February 10, 2017

11. New Core Progress

ICC 25hc 12/12 LOD on farm 6 LODs per week ( doing 6 runs )

RS 25hc 4/4 on farm 10 RS 25hc per week ( 10 runs )

TOGC ( all dead ) on farm multiple runs (3-4 runs )

Ulduar Cleared ( 1run )

Paladin Prot H / Holy H / Retry L
    Deathknight Frostdps L / Unholy M / Tank L
    Hunter MM H
    Shaman Resto H / Elemental H /Enhacment L
    Druid Resto L / Boomi H / Feral H / Feral Tank H
    Rogue Combat H / Assa L
    Warrior Fury L
    Warlock Demon H / Afli H
    Mage FFB/TTW H
    Priest Disc H /holy H /Shadow H

*H =High
    *M =Medium
    *L =Low

Apply : http://favnightmare.shivtr.com/

12. I should have stayed for that ulduar. No mount for Profi now ....

13. 9 hour long Ulduar... wow
    And i tought my Ulduar raids wer long.
    I guess u took it to a whole new level.
    ggwp :D

First ... 2129303132334181 ... Last