1. LOD G1 459 & G2 460 Cleared

We are in dire need of some competent players for G2, G3 and forward. Players who are multi-role capable are also welcomed.

Apply at : http://favnightmare.shivtr.com/ or contact me on Discord; Silent#3594

2. Major Guild Updates..

1.) We will be recruiting without applications from today until we believe we have acquired reasonable amount of core players.

The guild is NOT dying. We still have passionate Officers who are willing to sacrifice their time and efforts into the guild in general, including myself.

Many of our Core/Veteran members have gone inactive for their personal reasons, and we are in a place where it takes almost an hour to fill the raid currently. (We start inviting at 17:45, and it usually gets filled around 18:20 or so.)

Requirements to join the guild would not be altered, however. You would still need a toon that is reasonably geared (that is 6k+ that can pull at MINIMUM 12K DPS) and knowledge in all heroic encounters. If you believe you meet the requirement and able to commit into a guild, please "/who Fav" and look for an Officer in-game and if there are none available, find me on Discord; Silent#3594.

2.) We will not kick you out of the guild because XYZ if you are a Trial.

Honestly, if you did fail to do a VERY simply heroic mechanics, such as Defile or Necrotic Plague or Unchained Magic etc-, you would still be heavily punished via DKP or even a guild kick depending on its severity.

However, we would be, and actually ARE more soft on the Trial members. Even if you fail once or twice, we would simply whisper you and ask you to please, step up and play better or pay better attention around him. We just want to build a drama free environment where people can feel like they are at home.

3.) And following, regarding "Trials cannot bid on items" rule.

So, as some of you more experienced players might know, we do have "Trials cannot bid on items" rule in place. People had problem with this as some were stuck on Trial for almost a month and so on.

I thought we were being very reasonable with it, as when we invited Trials into the guild raid, it wasn't because we wanted them to gear up to become a better player, we wanted to see what they've got. (Literally, the definition of "Trial")

If you play extremely well (pulling more DPS / HPS then Members/Raiders/Cores/Veterans), there is absolutely NO reason why Officers would not promote you right up to Member on your first raid. We aren't talking about "Hey let's intentionally not promote these trials so we can just use them for free forever, HEHEEKSDEE" something like that in Officer chats...

However, I still understand there are cases where people who are actually legitimately good or bad, but have spent many hours in raid with us stuck in Trial. So, I will put a new rule in place..

- If Trial has over 10,000 DKP, one should be immediately be promoted to Member.

With this new rule in place, it is more clear to see when you will actually be promoted without being so stood out of everyone.

4.) Guild bank update?

It's a built-in default Blizzard thing, but we have never actually been using Guild Bank... I am planning to link GB with DKP system we have, so it can be more active. We would have a solid rule after discussing it in detail with other Officers, but it would be something like;

BoE item <-> X amount of DKP
    Craft 264 BoE for the guild <-> X amount of DKP
    Craft a stack of Flasks for the guild <-> X amount of DKP

And btw, one more LOD & RS cleared today.
    Edited: April 6, 2019

3. 1.) We will be recruiting without applications from today until we believe we have acquired reasonable amount of core players
    I was getting way too much whispers in-game. I edited the application form so it is much more concise and takes less than 5 minutes to fill up all necessary information we need to know about you.

Please, everyone interested in us, go ahead to the website and apply.

https://favnightmare.shivtr.com/

4. Sorry for the offtopic, but are you Tramstarzz ? Your name seems familiar.

Free bump btw

5. I was getting way too much whispers in-game. I edited the application form so it is much more concise and takes less than 5 minutes to fill up all necessary information we need to know about you.

Please, everyone interested in us, go ahead to the website and apply.

Good boy. Finally done what was already needed to be done. It's just super annoying to fill an application that asks to write down PhD degree ICC/RS dissertation when you can simply just ask for an invitation to join another similar end game raiding guild

6. A bump of support from Dignity, don't give up Favourite Nightmare, I hope you keep the guild going!
    Edited: April 15, 2019

7. A bump of support from Dignity, don't give up Favourite Nightmare, I hope you keep the guild going!
    Thanks Shizel for good wishes.. Still holding on :)

Cleared RS #2 of the week... Wiped 3+ hours with 5? 6? trials.. Ended up with a good kill after I got on my Holy Pala.

Some how killed it as soon as I turned on Live Stream for my friends lol.

As you can see on the top of my UI... 7 AM... I started the raid at 2:45 AM...

Some help would be greatly appreciated down here.. I am loosing more and more sleep.

Go apply at our website and help Silent get some decent amount of sleep.

Really in desperate need for some more good players. We might not be the best, but we have persistent players who can sit on for 3, 4 hours and hold themselves strong against the challenge.

8. May 23, 2019  
    LOD 481 (3shotted)

Still raiding for now taking it really social , on june 15th starting again with heavy raiding, so we ll start recruiting again

Edited: May 30, 2019

9. May 30, 2019  

10. June 6, 2019  
    Surprisingly enough, we are still alive.

We will be back in full operation by 15th of June. So, if you wanted to join our community and be part of it, now is the perfect time to join and get to know us before we are back in scene again.

Here is the link to the website : https://favnightmare.shivtr.com/ ; I see some new questions updated by someone, so that should take couple more minutes I assume, but none of them are there for no reason.

At least I, silent, take things pretty light and easy in guild raids, so if you want that kind of stuff, we are it.

First ... 45859394959697105 ... Last