1. Cool posts, now lets get back to the RECRUTMENT in the threat. FN is in its best shape and we recrut people of all classes and specs. We have high expectations and if you repeatedly fail, die, do low performance we will gkick you. So to the guy crying he didnt do anything wrong and died from no healing - man really xD. We minus a lot and give a lot dkp, thats how our people stay alert. If you can't take it and you need someone to hold your hand and tell you stuff like: "noo its ok, they should have healed that damage you took from the fire", this is not the place. You die, you get minus dkp. You fail, you get minus dkp. Thats it. No raging, no drama simply perform or get minus. RNG circumstances are taken into account. We do gkick a lot of people who fail, and sadly a lot of them can't move on with their lives/gameplay or whatever. Nevertheless we are happy that they all watch our streams and our videos, even if its only to search for a mistake or wipe to gloat about. We don't hate you, we don't realy think of you, we just dont want to play with you. Move on :))

Nevertheless I never liked comparing guilds, esspecialy on a private server. Considering molten/warmane does have some amazing longstading comunities which should not be dragged in to comparisen but only in conversations about the good memories their name brings. So stop spam this threat and go drink a christmas punch or sth. Noone cares who you are, how did you fail and what do you think. FN is happy with its Guildmaster and will countinue to enjoy its raids. Happy Holidays everyone, sad to see so much hate instead of enjoying this lovely time of the year.

Regarts
    Profi
    Edited: December 30, 2016

2. We don't hate you, we don't realy think of you, we just dont want to play with you. Move on :)). So stop spam this threat and go drink a christmas punch or sth. Happy Holidays everyone, sad to see so much hate instead of enjoying this lovely time of the year.
    Regarts
    Profi
    Amen

Cheers,
    Mister Family.

3. We have our guild ruls , if someone here isnt happy about it they are free to leave , i didnt see anyone leaving so far ? must be cos of something right? .
    Thats because when you hit rock-bottom, you got nowhere else to go

4. Thats because when you hit rock-bottom, you got nowhere else to go
    scammer lider how could u say such things omg.. :< and u in crappy gilda looking @ what chaotisch said IMO .. so sad men soooo sad i go cri in ze corner nao kbai

5. LoD N21 and gr3 of the week done, a bit messy but one shot again. Archus and the amazing rogue dagger again, the most desired item ever. Videos coming soon :))

Also RS #12 and gr2 of the week two shot.

Edited: December 30, 2016 Reason: Added RS screenshot

6. That was a busy day. Also RS #13 and Third of the week oneshot, and RS# 14 Forth of the week. Messy and with much lower dps. Recruting people to fill those slots so we dont go for berserk timer. Feel free to apply, higher need of combat rogues, shadow priests, healers, warlocks ( so poor nirvana can play his alts) and boomys.

More videos coming soon :))

Happy 2017 tomorrow :))
    Edited: December 31, 2016 Reason: Adding RS25hc #14

7. 12-30-2016 GJ everyone 1 lod + 3 RS hc in one day. 1shot everything till last rs. keep up the good work and ignore the hater

Edited: December 31, 2016

8. scammer lider how could u say such things omg.. :< and u in crappy gilda looking @ what chaotisch said IMO .. so sad men soooo sad i go cri in ze corner nao kbai
    pao u gypsy ****,how dare u comment into scamm related topic,when u scammed me and sold my warr behind my back,send coins to ur ****ty warr COX to get shadowmourne.....u don't have shame men,just gtfo of this topic,since u're no different from the any scammer around here

9. Thats because when you hit rock-bottom, you got nowhere else to go
    Like the day I called you out on Teamspeak and you ran like a little kid? You're a classy warrior on the forum, a nobody face to face. Who would have thought? Wanna try to bash Teick again, Mr. Nobody? (Hope this becomes a trend as well!)
    But please, keep the drama going. I'm enjoying the hypocrisy from you and your guild.

how dare u comment into scamm related topic,when u scammed me
    In the same way that you scammed yourself while exploiting honor farming? Hehe.

Best of luck for every single guild! The Co-GM of <Hail Satan>.

10. In the same way that you scammed yourself while exploiting honor farming? Hehe.

Best of luck for every single guild!
    What I did is very controversial, ban couldn't be more fishy,hence unban occured.Idk how can u relate that,even tho i did it to myself,what's ur logic? Did i hurt any1 by geting single achive? lel,idk why u salty about it...

11. What I did is very controversial, ban couldn't be more fishy,hence unban occured.Idk how can u relate that,even tho i did it to myself,what's ur logic? Did i hurt any1 by geting single achive? lel,idk why u salty about it...
    It's just one out of many "controversial situations" coming from your guild. That's all. However, with all due respect, this isn't the place for such talk since we're adding more pollution to this guild thread. Let's act like gentlemens and remove ourselves of this thread.

12. It's just one more of many "controversial situations" coming from your guild. That's all. However, with all due respect, this isn't the place for such talk since we're adding more pollution to this guild thread. Let's act like gentlemens and demove ourselfs out of this thread, shall we?
    yeah,idk why u came here with that non-related topic,but ye w.e.I shouldn't post my **** prolly,but he triggered me badly.....definitely not the place,agree on that. Cheers!

13. Hello Chaotish,

Happy Xmas and advance wishes for a happy new year.

Regarding the above quoted matter, I am not sure who you are exactly referring to, but as you already know every guild has its own rules and own ways of doing things. Our point of views also differ a lot. We in TFK do not invite unless we feel that the person is compatible with us. Now we might not know the whole picture about a person. But we do not believe in hearsay. So if you contacted our GM and told her a person is a scammer, without any proof, there is a high chance she gave him the benefit of doubt. Maybe she would have believed you if she knew you. Seems we are meeting for the first time too. Anyways, we judge our own way. Is he a scammer or not? Lets leave it to the people to decide since everyone has a different opinion. Oh BTW, a guy getting kicked out of 10 guilds doesn't make him a scammer. Could be plenty of reasons like he argued with the GM maybe?

As far as TFK being a crappy guild, i am glad you look at us that way. I wish you all the best for your guild. We at TFK are surprisingly tolerant most of the times. In approx 5 months, i will come back here to invite you to our 4th guild anniversary (on molten+warmane).

You are totally right about one thing though. You make the rules for your guild. And you run it as you deem fit. No one left so far. I wish no one leaves either. Seems you are doing something right after all. But i just have a suggestion to you. Please keep your opinions of your guild quitters to yourself and stop bothering our GM/guildies about it. We shall decide it for ourselves when the time comes. Thanks a lot for warning about scammers. Make sure to make forum posts about it so the whole community knows about it and not just us.

Cheers,
    Mister Family.
    Well , i read what you wrote , and to specify , i did talked with 3-4 officers about the scammer u had/have in your guild who was also spamming recruitment for your guild for around 3-4months since your officers ignored me cos they are really arrogants , i went to talk with your GM and CO GM on your Teamspeak channel , i told them both ive evidence , screenshots , videos , emails , passwords and around 40-50 witness or even more that can talk with them and say the same but the ARROGANCE of you gm and co -gm so so high like so full of themselfs thinking that they are TOO GOOD , they just decided to ignore this and do w/e they want and keep that guy spamming to get ppl for your guild ( that guy was gkicked from 10 guilds cos everybody knew he was a thief ) , that guy stole 1200$ on coins . So yeah i ll say 1000 times your guild TFK is pure S H I T and always be and your gm and co gm are S H I T cos they don´t care which kind of ppl you get there in order to farm some content or so . I dont like to lie , im honest and i rather saying things to ppl´s face . I´m playing this game for some years now , i dont need gold or coins or gear or anything , since in my accounts there is a lot of $ donated to make my chars bis and buy w/e i want . Now im telling this in your face u can go and say ur gm same cos she already know it , cos i talked to her like i told you . Anyway i have nothing against you or ur ppl in your guild i wish you merry xmas and happy new year and best wished but to your gm and co gm they can go and ...

PS FN is a guild started on 2013 on lordaeron , we dont inv SCAMMERS here . We are selective with the ppl we invite and with the ppl we keep , also we dont let anyone HACK , EXPLOIT or abuse a LOD or RS 25hc or ANY raid since 2013 . Keep that in mind . See u around.

Alejandro

14. Well , i read what you wrote , and to specify , i did talked with 3-4 officers about the scammer u had/have in your guild who was also spamming recruitment for your guild for around 3-4months since your officers ignored me cos they are really arrogants , i went to talk with your GM and CO GM on your Teamspeak channel , i told them both ive evidence , screenshots , videos , emails , passwords and around 40-50 witness or even more that can talk with them an say the same but the ARROGANCE of you gm and co -gm so so high like so full of themselfs thinking that they are TOO GOOD , they just decided to ignore this and do w/e they want and keep that guy spamming to get ppl for your guild ( that guy was gkicked from 10 guilds cos everybody knew he was a thief ) , that guy stole 1200$ on coins . So yeah i ll say 1000 times your guild TFK is S H I T your gm and co gm are S H I T cos they dotn care which kind of ppl you get there in order to farm some content or so . I dont like to lie , im honest and i rather saying things to ppl´s face . I´m playing this game for some years now , i dont need gold or coins or gear or anything , since in my accounts there is a lot of $ donated to make my chars bis and buy w/e i want . Now im telling this in your face u can go and say ur gm same cos she already know it , cos i talked to her like i told you . Anyway i have nothing against you or ur ppl in your guild i wish you merry xmas and happy knew year and best wished but to your gm and co gm they can go and ...

PS FN is a guild started on 2013 on lordaeron , we dont inv SCAMMERS here . We are selective with the ppl we invite and with the ppl we keep , also we dont let anyone HACK , EXPLOIT or abuse a LOD or RS 25hc or ANY raid since 2013 . Keep that in mind . See u around.

Alejandro
    Perhaps a more prudent decision if you had "evidences", "screenshots", "videos", "emails", and "passwords" would be to make a ticket than to gather around 50 "witnesses"? Anyone with some Photoshop skills can fabricate enough evidences, your own members seem to have evidences that you ninja-ed something from them. I wonder why you wouldn't trust evidences presented by your own members and expect people from other guilds to trust on evidences presented by you, an outsider.

PS - I am not associated with TFK in any way, nor do I raid at all thes days, incidentally, but TFK officers seemed nice when I was watching their streams, I would choose to disagree with your statements there and they seem to have been clearing the end-game contents for longer so the guild couldn't be **** either.
    PPS - "New year" btw, "knew year" doesn't make too much sense.
    Edited: December 31, 2016 Reason: Couldn't resist the PPS

15. Well , i read what you wrote , and to specify , i did talked with 3-4 officers about the scammer u had/have in your guild who was also spamming recruitment for your guild for around 3-4months since your officers ignored me cos they are really arrogants , i went to talk with your GM and CO GM on your Teamspeak channel , i told them both ive evidence , screenshots , videos , emails , passwords and around 40-50 witness or even more that can talk with them and say the same but the ARROGANCE of you gm and co -gm so so high like so full of themselfs thinking that they are TOO GOOD , they just decided to ignore this and do w/e they want and keep that guy spamming to get ppl for your guild ( that guy was gkicked from 10 guilds cos everybody knew he was a thief ) , that guy stole 1200$ on coins . So yeah i ll say 1000 times your guild TFK is pure S H I T and always be and your gm and co gm are S H I T cos they don´t care which kind of ppl you get there in order to farm some content or so . I dont like to lie , im honest and i rather saying things to ppl´s face . I´m playing this game for some years now , i dont need gold or coins or gear or anything , since in my accounts there is a lot of $ donated to make my chars bis and buy w/e i want . Now im telling this in your face u can go and say ur gm same cos she already know it , cos i talked to her like i told you . Anyway i have nothing against you or ur ppl in your guild i wish you merry xmas and happy knew year and best wished but to your gm and co gm they can go and ...

Alejandro
    I wish you knew how to properly express yourself in english, that way we'd avoid having to read somebody swearing so much just because he/she is unable to use any other word to describe his or her opinion.

You should think that maybe people ignore you because you express yourself like a jackass and that your sentences are pretty hard to understand. Also I don't talk in the name of any officer from TFK, but if I know something for sure it's that TFK is a secluded community and that every person who's accepted into it has gone through an "investigation" that includes mouth to mouth communication. If somebody were to tell me there's a guy like you who expresses himself as you do and can't even articulate sentences accusing somebody as a scammer, I'd question it as you clearly don't understand english and I'd doubt your understanding of the word.

Not going into your discussion about loot because that's totally out of any outsider's hands as those are the ways you do your things in your guild.

Also happy holidays, looking forward to a better response once you cool down your head.

First ... 816171819202868118 ... Last