1. Gz guys on progress :)
    Keep it up

2. Uuuu, finally some progress by Favourite Nightmare. Congratulation and keep it up! :)

PS: Wanna see more!

3. First RS 25HC @Favourite Nightmare Hunter POV

4. Bane SoloTank SoloHeal - Retri POV

And in the same week of First LOD we got this Bane SoloTank SoloHeal!!
    Enjoy it :)

5. Trial Of Grand Crusade 2nd run this week :)

Edited: November 18, 2016

6. 3rd TOGC right after 4th ICC 25HC :))

7. Chill night, chill run! Gratz boyz!

8. Damn, I literally regretted watching that video after seeing that blind spamming of aimed and chimera in no particular order, not realizing being within the minimum shooting range for so long and then delaying aimed and chimera for almost as long as it took for serpent sting to fall off, and god that arcane shot when not moving and when chimera is off cooldown... can't express my feelings now...

P.S. Also set pet's bite on auto, I think you will see a major DPS increase that way, also bind your silencing shot to other shots so u dont have to keep button mashing on silencing shot's keybind.
    Edited: November 20, 2016

9. Actually i will start with a "Thank you". I will take all you write as a tips to improve myself playing hunter. Then i will take this opportunity to teach you something about life, about being a nice human person: you could have told me this things on a private message and i will tell you why. This is a recruitment page, where people come to check guild progress and to check if it is the case to apply on that; not a pathetic dick measuring contest where you, as a single player, are a badass and you think you have the right to talk like this to other people. So please, don't even waste time to answer, yet enough people read how much pathetic you can be. I will concluding apologize with all people that come on this page, telling them that if you will join, you wont find in myself the best hunter of this server.
    Thanks for the attention,
    and stay tuned for more infos about our progress.

10. Recruitment

Mainly

Shamy ele/resto
    Druid Boomkin/feral
    Mage FFB/TTW/arcane
    Pala holy
    Priest Shadow/disc/holy
    Warlock Demon/afflic

6.3k and geared alts pref with new core Lod or bane.

Everything else is open ( other classes )

ICC 25hc 12/12 LOD DOWN ( doing 5 runs )
    RS 25hc 4/4 DOWN ( 2 runs )
    TOGC ( all dead ) DOWN ( 2-3 runs )
    Ulduar ( starting )

11. 5th ICC 25hc run! Lots of trials and some undergeared ppl but that won't stop us!

12. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ LOD 2( new core ) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOD on farm Gtz guys!

Apply at :

http://favnightmare.shivtr.com/

First ... 891011122060110 ... Last