1. June 7, 2016  
    Errmm... finally i got home to try the new RDF and its still the same.

30+ mins on queue needing tank and healer since min 1.
    That was actually normal on retail.

I get a group within 30 seconds of RDF as a tank atm as opposed to waiting an hour before the patch. There is always an abundance of DPS. Don't blame RDF being 'broken' .

2. June 7, 2016  
    That was actually normal on retail.

I get a group within 30 seconds of RDF as a tank atm as opposed to waiting an hour before the patch. There is always an abundance of DPS. Don't blame RDF being 'broken' .
    Not normal. Its bugged.

What i have found out so far:

I just queued for Heroic RDF and it poped immediately but we got ported to SW with no way to port to the dungeon.
    Also, if you are solo queued and get party invited you wont get the prompt as it used to be (you used to accept party and auto leave your solo RDF).

3. June 7, 2016  
    Not normal. Its bugged.

What i have found out so far:
    Dont really care about the other things atm. There is nothing wrong with DPS waiting ages to find a rdf. Its normal. Same thing with multiple groups spamming Fos/Pos needing tank for 10+ minutes on global at the same time.

DPS is easily replaceable, Tanks and healers are not.

4. June 7, 2016  
    First time I queued for HC RDF it instantly popped, but was ported under the ground in Hillsbrad Foothills or Alterac Mountains. Second time it isn't an instant pop, but as DPS I didn't expect to find a group super quick in this. Hopefully that was a one time thing.

5. June 7, 2016  
    I did a RDF hrc last night got 4 DPS and 1 Tank GG. lucky I had offspec heals (no gear) but still we all Q'd as DPS / Tank and got no healer! Safe to say its still not working

6. June 7, 2016  

Dungeon Finder after update

Well since there's already an existing thread I will air m,y grievances here as well.

Recently Icecrown was given an update one of the fixes was the Dungeon Finder system. Today I tried it out queuing for a specific dungeon namely Trial of the Champion HC for the three bonus champions seal’s. Needless to say I encountered some issues which I will elaborate on.

1)The first was the system kept giving other dungeons rather then TOC HC even though I had queued for only that one dungeon.

2)The second was when I did get TOC HC on the second try one of the DPS decided to leave before we even started. So I was like its fine we can replace him there always DPS in the Dungeon Finder queue but when we tried replacing him I kept getting an “Internal Error” message so we abandoned the dungeon.

3)On the third attempt I got a different dungeon from the one I specifically queued for again but the twist this time was that the Dungeon Finder system thought I had queued as a DPS when I’d only selected the tank roll only.
    These are some of the issues I encountered and would like to bring to your attention.

7. June 7, 2016  

1)The first was the system kept giving other dungeons rather then TOC HC even though I had queued for only that one dungeon.
    It worked for me yesterday... weird

8. June 7, 2016  
    Same here, happened the same to me, once to the ground of alterac mountains and today to stranglethorn valley

9. June 7, 2016  
    That ****in 1000000 dc today really pissing me off atm

10. June 7, 2016  
    The dungeon finder finds groups now but queues you with low levels who are too low to complete the dungeon, priests who are queuing as heal spec but are actually shadow, and sometimes no healer at all.

11. June 7, 2016  
    RDF still not working properly after yesterday's update.If you queue as healer there is 50% chance rdf to queue you as dps... --> http://imgur.com/OBRNRUU

12. June 8, 2016  
    Yes when I queue as healer only, it puts me into groups as DPS.

Also, it's putting me into low level dungeons. I'm mid 30s, and it's putting me into Deadmines with level 16-18 people.

13. June 8, 2016  
    what the ****, 4 DPS 1 tank, no healers...

but it gets better - I managed to get into a party using the RDF, got Gundrak - 1 DPS was already saved, so we kicked him and tried to find another but got stuck the queue, then we've got some "internal error", on the third try we've found a replacement - not a DPS, but a tank and he got ported to HoL instead of Gundrak...
    when we finished the instance we couldn't teleport out

Edited: June 8, 2016

14. June 8, 2016  
    It wont work anyway tho. 1st of all, if you in a que - you cant be invited or invite aomeone, it says: you already on pending match. 2nd one: it's still getting eternal to find somebody by rdf...dunno what was nee in updates, but it gets much worst.

15. June 8, 2016  
    1 hour passed and nothing. Queued as DPS 80 for Normal RDF.
    Same for me -.-

First ... 2345 Last