1. June 2, 2016  
    It's bugged, confirmed by warmane staff. This version of dungeon finder won't be fixed as it is being rewritten. If the new server side code has been released it will work. Probably. Btw i guess i am not the only one who would welcome a working dungeon finder even at the moment.

2. June 3, 2016  
    please, fix it fast... we ned that :( for solo q players ::(

3. June 4, 2016  
    In deed, let's hope that the devs will fix it sooner... as, everyone on global is looking for characters who have beaten Mr. LK just to go to an ordinary Rdf hc o.O ..and, in the beginning, you can't make one as you dont know the dungeons yet...

4. June 4, 2016  
    In deed, let's hope that the devs will fix it sooner... as, everyone on global is looking for characters who have beaten Mr. LK just to go to an ordinary Rdf hc o.O ..and, in the beginning, you can't make one as you dont know the dungeons yet...
    Who in God's name is doing that? BC that sounds a bit over the top even for cancer global.

5. June 4, 2016  
    Dungeon finder currently requires 4 people minimum to work 100% of the time, 3 or less and it will take forever or never pop

6. June 4, 2016  
    We will implement the new LFG system on monday for a live test. We are now at a point where it is impossible to find further issues just by small group testing. If no further issues are found it will stay live, otherwise we will disable it for a day or two to deal with new issues and reapply.

7. June 4, 2016  

8. June 5, 2016  
    We will implement the new LFG system on monday for a live test. We are now at a point where it is impossible to find further issues just by small group testing. If no further issues are found it will stay live, otherwise we will disable it for a day or two to deal with new issues and reapply.
    WHOOoOoO!
    Best of luck and hope it works well on the first try!

9. June 5, 2016  
    Finally! Hope it will work fine. I am so depressed, lvl 80 and can't find any dungeon :( .. i mean, i find them but VERY VERY VERY HARD !! Like ultra hard mode xD

10. June 5, 2016  
    Any estimated time on monday?
    Cuz it's monday already and i'm waiting like a ****in madman xD

11. June 6, 2016  
    I think it's fixed! or the restart temporarily fixed it. A few rdf's popped while solo q'ing so far.

12. June 6, 2016  
    I think it's fixed! or the restart temporarily fixed it. A few rdf's popped while solo q'ing so far.
    Should be live soon if it isn't already.
    By "soon", I mean within a few hours.
    because you're too lazy to spam "LFM RDF HC 5K min" on /global for 2 min in order to form a premade? or simply lie about your GS to get into one? come on now...
    I don't think it's reasonable to expect people to have to deal with that sort of unreasonable requirements.

13. June 6, 2016  
    because you're too lazy to spam "LFM RDF HC 5K min" on /global for 2 min in order to form a premade? or simply lie about your GS to get into one? come on now...
    Go puck yourself with 5k min. 3k is more than enough for this, and all who demand more are just freaking morrons.
    But for some reason this server have a unadequate requirenments for rdf hc queue. it's about 210 ilvl (3,4+gs) when Blizzard had 180. How do you suppose to get that ilvl when normals drop 187 lvl?
    Edited: June 6, 2016

14. June 6, 2016  
    my friend, you know there is another server, i don t want to post any ads for it, but it is russian server maybe you people played on it, and it has around 3k online. It pops for dungeons at 80 ever 1 minute or so, but trust me, maximum 1 minute! Either you are dps, either healer or tank, if you are tank maybe instantly, but cmmon. On Icecrown there are 12k ppl online, let s say 6k horde 6 k alliance, how is it posible to queue for 45 minutes and nothing pops out? This is none of my busines, but cmmon warmane staff.. You guys got lots of years of experience but a fking mother god damn dungeon finder bugged OOOR !! intentionally fked to somehow make the community more active into spamming on chat, or stuff like that.. Dunno whatever, i still like this server and i play on it but all i hope this RDF to be fixed..

15. June 6, 2016  
    kaan, check Trayz's post above.

First 1234 ... Last