1. May 21, 2016  

Dungeon finder?

Sorry i'm kinda new to this realm, and before downloading a 17gb wow client, i would really like to know if there is a working dungeon finder on Icecrown or any other high population realm? thanks :)

2. May 21, 2016  

3. May 21, 2016  

4. May 21, 2016  
    Can't see why not. Whether you get a queue is a different matter.

5. May 21, 2016  
    Dungeon Finder is working as intended, even at low levels, i entered in dungeons when i was level 20, right now i am 66 and it still works.

6. May 21, 2016  
    at low lvls as well?
    what is not understandable with the words "it works fine" ?

not trying to sound like an ***, but yea if dungeon finder works then it works, if all dungeons work or if anybody is queueing for the duengons you queue is a different thing.
    Edited: May 21, 2016

7. May 22, 2016  
    the not understandable part would be that is not working fine

as the uptime of the server get longer the more you have to wait in the rdf as is seem like it clutters the queue or something. If you queue up after a crash or restart the queues will be instant for like 30 to 1 hour and than back to the old only 1 person missing and still not popping

8. May 22, 2016  
    I haven't had any instant queues. I've had to wait about 30 minutes each time, waiting for a healer. It does work though, guess you just need to be patient.

9. May 22, 2016  
    don't bother queuing rdf before you're 80, nobody really does them

10. May 22, 2016  
    It's not really that nobody does them before 80. Yes it's faster to level to just do quests but i'm sure people use rdf to queue for instances just to get out of questing for a while.

But yeah the dungeon finder does NOT work properly. AS someone else mentioned it works fine for a while after server restart but then it bugs out and every time you queue it says 1 dps, tank or healer missing and you end up being queued for like an hour before getting in an instance. Queue as a tank and watch healer or 1 dps missing, queue as healer and see tank or 1 dps missing etc...

Kinda sucks. Hopefully a fix can be found for this.

11. May 22, 2016  
    If you want a low lvl experience, go to lordaeron but there is no RDF. RDF has worked for me fine on ice crown, but I guess some people get long queues sometimes. It's kind of random... Hence random dungeon finder ;)

12. May 22, 2016  

13. May 25, 2016  
    It's impossible to wait for one DPS 30mins in lvl 80 and also one Dps in my 40 Paladin...
    Something is wrong here ... One Dps ??? 30 mins ??? In Both 80 lvl and 40 lvl ???

14. June 1, 2016  
    doesnt work. miss all time 1 member, dps or tank, 40+ minutes.

15. June 2, 2016  

123 ... Last