1. June 8, 2016  
    Yeah it's been broken. Pretty rare I get a queue even as heals or tank. And it's frustrating when the indicator says you have all members except a DPS, because we all know there is always DPS trying to queue. For a free service, I won't complain. Just wish it worked. I enjoyed being able to queue at my hearts content on retail.

2. June 8, 2016  
    After long time restart today i can't even push Find Group button. Does not matter which role i taking, just nothing happens... Before restart if was prity glitchy. Role choose was broken and sometimes at the beginning of RDF whole grp teleported somewhere under mesh/texture/geo of AV BG... so everyone just falling down and reviving at AV Spirit Healler & and upon revive confirmation being teleported to Hilsbrad Foothills .... kinda lol...
    And not it just seem to be disabled at all to me... wth ? Any inf ?

Edit:
    Issue fixed by closing game, cleaning cache folder and using unstuck tool on website.
    Now RDF works again for me...
    Edited: June 8, 2016

3. June 9, 2016  
    So I do not make a new topic, just for one single question - I am just wondering, do people use RDF at lower levels? Or do people just use it at level 80? :)

Thanks! :D

4. RDF is still acting up after the optimization .

5. I use RDF while my life as drood feral (tank or dps)
    its fun and quick xp (and not camp by 80 horde ******s)

6. come on is not that hard to go to ORG/SW or spam on local chat LFM need healer for XXXX before DF we did that and i had no problems to find people, this server has 12.000 people online, retail servers had less than 10.000.

7. this server has 12.000 people online
    rofl!

no. no it does not.

8. agreed, most of people know why its that :)

First ... 345