1. June 6, 2016  

2. June 6, 2016  
    Then please understand that we're working on it. We've rebuilt it from scratch, and the new version should be live already. If you have problems with it, please let us know.

3. June 6, 2016  
    Seems to be working. Queue'd as DPS and it took about 30 mins but worked.

4. June 6, 2016  
    im so confused. one minuet people raging about broken things then same ppl are saying wait? what is the world coming to? this is madness! i feel now is the perfect time to contradict myself and enter the dragon.

5. June 6, 2016  
    Queued as tank. Cancelled cause 1 dps was afk. Ok. Back to the queue. This time starts. Teleports all the party to Stromwind. I could not tp back to a dungoun nor to dalaran. Left the party and now 15 min deserter.

... sorry... but you messed it up

6. June 6, 2016  
    When we vote to kick someone, and re do the search to complete the group it don't work.
    We waited 20 min and still no DPS joined.

7. June 6, 2016  
    I hope staff have seen this.
    RDF still needs improvement.

8. June 6, 2016  
    RDF seems to be fixed now. Got in instantly after queueing trice in a row.

9. June 6, 2016  
    RDF seems to be fixed now. Got in instantly after queueing trice in a row.
    Nice to know that! Waiting to get home and try it out.
    Maybe this relieve the chaotic Global channel.

10. June 6, 2016  
    Seems like RDF now just gives you the 1st 4 people to que up wether its 5 dps 2 tank 3 dps etc... or just ports you to random higher lvl zones where you die instantly

11. June 6, 2016  
    Errmm... finally i got home to try the new RDF and its still the same.

30+ mins on queue needing tank and healer since min 1.

12. June 6, 2016  
    Errmm... finally i got home to try the new RDF and its still the same.

30+ mins on queue needing tank and healer since min 1.
    EU peek time worked perfect

13. June 6, 2016  
    Queued with 3/5 - queue popped, was teleported to Alterac Mountians just outside the Dalaran crater. Underground. Fell through the world. Could not retrieve corpse. This was for a Level 80 Heroic - I'm unaware of any instance in that vicinity for 80. Something is DEFINITELY WRONG.

I understand you guys are working on it - just letting you know. I'm assuming it's not safe to use at this time.

14. June 6, 2016  
    EU peek time worked perfect
    1 hour passed and nothing. Queued as DPS 80 for Normal RDF.

15. June 7, 2016  
    When you queue for RDF you can't get invited to party/raid unless you relog, it's weird.
    Also - I queued as a healer and the RDF poped and showed that I will have to DPS... dafuq?

all who demand more are just freaking morrons.
    Most ppl do RDF HC for the 2 EoFs, they want to clear it fast and be done with it, so they ask for high GS.
    You're free to make your own group and ask for 2K or whatever, just as I'm free to make mine and ask for 6K.
    Edited: June 7, 2016

First 12345 Last