1. May 21, 2016  

Greetings :)

Hello there, i'm returning to this from a LONG absence due to the shut down of an old private server that i used to play in. I was the main tank of my guild and was maining a blood DK, but now i'm very very rusty since it's been 3-4 years from the last time i played. I remember most of the content but not the strategies and i'm looking for some friends that want to level up with me and possibly find a mature guild (i'm 20) of people who like to take it easy and who aren't elitist pricks. i want to make two characters: a shadow priest (blood elf) and a DK (tauren). I'm going to main my DK who's going to be a tank, when i reach the level that's needed to create one, i'll reroll. I'm going to play in the Loarderon server. Thank you for reading my introduction and i hope you have a nice day!
    Edited: May 21, 2016

2. May 22, 2016  
    Hey!

Hope you enjoy the server so far. I dont know if we are the type of people that you are looking for. But if you want to have a nice chat while lvling, just chill and have a trolly vibe going, feel free to join us. We are a small guild, but we're close and most of us are still lvling. Feel free to message me in game. GL out there! ;D

-Psycha