1. May 22, 2016  

A little help,dagger or trinket.?

Hi everyone,im about to reach lv80 on my rogue,and im curious,
    what should i buy first ,a weapon or a trinket for points,since i only have enough for one?
    (this isn`t my first char btw)

Thank you.

2. May 24, 2016  
    Whichever raises your GS more Lol...........because lets be honest that's all that matters here. But to be honest scour your options for upgrade. See which seems more difficult to obtain and get that one OR reference a rogue BiS list.

3. May 24, 2016  
    Whichever raises your GS more Lol...........because lets be honest that's all that matters here. But to be honest scour your options for upgrade. See which seems more difficult to obtain and get that one OR reference a rogue BiS list.
    Yea this guys right, once you hit 80 the first thing you should do is get better gear of course, but the order of which you do it does not matter except for price or convenience. You need to look at what will raise your damage the most and then go from there. Spending 10k on a trinket probably will be a good place to start if you have the extra cash of course, but since you just hit 80 I double you will be able to afford such a cost.

4. May 24, 2016  

5. May 24, 2016  
    definitely trinket imo, much harder to come by.