1. July 7, 2016  
    For MOP

There is a bit more

Terrific (H)/Terrifying Twinks (A) - Skarr - All bracket twinks

Purple Haze (Either stolen or Sold, no longer active)

ToS Clan (Both factions, but guild is a horde one) - The leader is unknown but he is referred to as Prime.

Ghost Twink Clan is similar to TOS, but their somewhat inactive leader is called Pankudo. (They are part of any guild on FW and come together somewhere in silverpines, those who have a faction.)

2. July 8, 2016  

3. July 8, 2016  
    Girm, you can remove Fat Twinks from the list. I've already guild kicked everyone besides a few officers from it to keep it as a personal guild.

4. July 9, 2016  
    Damn, RIP okay updated

5. fixeded :^^)

Would be nice if you could have put the new GMs name but naaa that would be to easy... Thanks for the notification tho.

6. I'm looking for any guild on Lordaeron...please this game is boring without friends xD

7. Hey, the guild from icecrown <press s for succes> is no longer,there is 79 twink guild(changed name from press s for succes to great) and the gm is tbcwascool,(gcdhacker) is tbc,soo the guild is no longer anyway,type on armory to see <<great>> guild.

8. As everyone knows, Purple Haze is now dead on Frostwolf. TTLS will also die out in my eyes, so the best Twink guild on Frostwolf is now <Monster Inc> led by me.

-Sm

9. done.

Message to short.

10. <TBC News> is a 70 guild led by Karebear on Icecrown.
    Add, maybe, please?

11. Purple Haze is now Monster Inc, somewhat active.

Ghost twinks aka Ghost Clan is both ally and horde all brackets ran by Unrelieved

TOS no longer exists, but there members are in available twink guilds now on mop.

The Shattered Souls (Horde all twinks mostly 60s) and We Are Borg (Ally all twinks mostly 60s) are new guilds.

12. Updated.

Purple Haze is now Monster Inc, somewhat active.

Ghost twinks aka Ghost Clan is both ally and horde all brackets ran by Unrelieved

TOS no longer exists, but there members are in available twink guilds now on mop.

The Shattered Souls (Horde all twinks mostly 60s) and We Are Borg (Ally all twinks mostly 60s) are new guilds.
    The Shattered Souls, Ghost Clan and Ghost Twinks werent found on Armory. We Are Borg are though.

13. Updated.

The Shattered Souls, Ghost Clan and Ghost Twinks werent found on Armory. We Are Borg are though.
    The Ghost clan also known as Ghost twinks is what linked both faction of twinks together in mop, they're aren't a guild, but a group that plays a role in most twink guilds in the realm, and they like up to their literally name. They're the ones who gave off a huge amount of items to monster inc. You can mark them as both ally and horde. Remaining tos twinks also went to them too.

As for The Shattered Soul it is a Horse guild of 60s and 70s: http://armory.warmane.com/guild/The+...stwolf/summary

First 1234 ... Last