1. May 22, 2016  

So there's a queue now?!

So I try to login during peak hour and I am greeted by 170 player queue. I never expected to see Icecrown to reach 12k players during peak times and global literally is filled with so much chat that I can't keep up. This server is alive and active and hope it stays this way for a long time.

2. May 22, 2016  
    And so do I! Lets hope with our hearts!!!

3. May 22, 2016  
    I just hope they will make the server with higher que cap... :/

4. May 22, 2016  
    @BojolsFury When it will be possible. If they do it now, servers will lag with more people, which is not something you or I or anyone playing here wants.
    @op yeap, but it's sunday, so I dont think so many people will play it during the week... altho, hopefully, at some point :)

5. May 22, 2016  
    Unlike Lordaeron -> 10 euros = queue skipping FOR LIFE

6. May 22, 2016  
    The only thing that kept me from playing on Rag was the (compared to Lordaeron) low population (I know, it was damn high for a private server)...

Loving this - busy at all times!

7. May 22, 2016  

8. May 22, 2016  
    Maybe I'm the only one here, but the reason I actually played on Deathwing as opposed to Lordaeron was because I like the smaller server size. It is kind of nice to see a large playerbase, but I also miss having the option to play on a smaller server

9. May 22, 2016  
    Maybe I'm the only one here, but the reason I actually played on Deathwing as opposed to Lordaeron was because I like the smaller server size. It is kind of nice to see a large playerbase, but I also miss having the option to play on a smaller server
    Cata and MoP are always available. I enjoy the bgs more on those realms anyway.

10. May 22, 2016  
    I play on a WotLK realm because I want to play WotLK content

11. May 22, 2016  
    I have to agree with you. I left Lordaeron because of the queue and was missing the x1 experience and now that.
    I hope the queue will only be there on week end even if the new realm feels alive with all the players.

12. May 22, 2016  
    Ragnaros had 3k, Dedwink had 3k, where 6k mongols came from ? >.>
    500 que, next week will be 1k

13. May 22, 2016  
    Well, I am pretty sure a lot of people that already used to play these merged servers had a break untill the merge. Also new people, and when new people come the server increase - and what happens then? People see a very populated server and EVEN MORE people joins. Simple.

14. May 23, 2016  
    So I try to login during peak hour and I am greeted by 170 player queue. I never expected to see Icecrown to reach 12k players during peak times and global literally is filled with so much chat that I can't keep up. This server is alive and active and hope it stays this way for a long time.
    Feel free to support the server with real money to bypass the queue , other than this I'm happy that there is a queue again - more people to play with :)

15. May 23, 2016  
    From Lordaeron's queue.
    From people who were from the recently closed private server who didn't want to play on Lordaeron with queue and waited.
    From people who had quit, but decided to come back with the merge on the new core.
    From our own servers, who had a decrease in population as well.
    From new players.