1. Be my guest, scrub. Lol these posts from children that can't even collect 10 euros to donate are giving me cancer.
    Pretty sure I'll get cancer faster by reading comments from people who haven't realize yet that there are other players who are having troubles to donate

2. Pretty sure I'll get cancer faster by reading comments from people who haven't realize yet that there are other players who are having troubles to donate
    I'd consider those players as unlucky and move on.

3. Can som1 explain me this,

2 accounts, no premium on any of them.
    One has que 1100, other one without que, loged in instantly...
    Also that happends offten, just switchin from first to second xD

4. Pretty sure I'll get cancer faster by reading comments from people who haven't realize yet that there are other players who are having troubles to donate
    Pretty sure there are lots of people willing to help.

5. Ok it has become a freaking joke... Icecrown has way more people than Lordaron now. There was almost an 1 hour queue this afternoon. I know some people will give out the solution to donate, but come on. Most of us play in a private server so we do not have to pay anything. Please Warmane come up with a solution because this is becoming a nuisance.
    Are you serious? If it wasn't for us that donate you wouldn't have a warmane to play on! Be grateful you have a place to even call home. It's $10 go mow a damn yard or ask your mother for the money.

6. If you cant give[afford] 10e to service you enjoy, maybe you should invest that time in something that would bring you some money?
    Just common sense...

7. There's nothing you can do but wait, really...

And 1hour on queue? That's funny... I used to wait 7 hours to play back on MoP to only play 30 mins - 1h per day... (I'm sure more people experienced this)

The only reason I can think of that Warmane may implement, is to allow more players online at the same time, to reduce the queue, but I believe 12k is the highest the realm can take honestly...

Don't blame multiboxers... They've problably even donated on all their accounts to play instead of waiting... (I'm not sure, but it might be true)...

Today I was afk for like 30 minutes, I think that's pretty quick and reasonable to kick someone out of the server...

I remember back in the says when there was just 4 wotlk realms, and saw wait times lke that with over 5-8k in que

Yeah we still get lag spikes at times (but it's still not that bad and enjoyable

Yeah I multibox and donated for for multiple accounts. When I have some spare cash I usually donate for guildies too

I had some situation where I just came back once every few minutes to hit the spacebar, not difficult to do.

8. 2017 and ppl still QQing about queue...

9. Warmane should host a minecraft server for these who do not want to pay.

10. Fix it pls, im done of w8ting all day to login.

11. I was thinking like you like a month ago, why would I pay bucks for private server? Well, as time goes on I realized I spent most of my free time on this server and guess what, I enjoyed it! Since then I think anyone who is having a long marathon on this server should share their love by donating few euros.

12. Fix it pls, im done of w8ting all day to login.
    Fix what, exactly?

13. im new on this server and i have a question, so when i give any donate i will dont wait in queue? Sorry for English xD

14. im new on this server and i have a question, so when i give any donate i will dont wait in queue? Sorry for English xD
    ye, once u donate u will never see que anymore lol

15. Warmen provide you the game for free. You have zero ****ING right to demand anything from them.

If someone give you a car for free and the engine is not working, you gonna demand from him to fix you the engine? Like he is abliged to fix the engine?

First ... 5678 Last