1. May 22, 2016  

Icecrown queue

So.. I wanted to play today and SUPRISE... Icecrown has now queue time. This really sucks :(

2. May 22, 2016  
    good realms have queue hah.
    Well, its sunday, so dont count on it being so every time. on working days I think it will be fine for the most part. Atleast... for now.

3. May 22, 2016  
    So.. I wanted to play today and SUPRISE... Icecrown has now queue time. This really sucks :(
    There's always donating and with icecrown, once you've donated you're free to play when ever. No 30 day limit.
    Edited: May 22, 2016

4. June 7, 2016  
    Ok it has become a freaking joke... Icecrown has way more people than Lordaron now. There was almost an 1 hour queue this afternoon. I know some people will give out the solution to donate, but come on. Most of us play in a private server so we do not have to pay anything. Please Warmane come up with a solution because this is becoming a nuisance.

5. June 7, 2016  
    and the donkey of the day award goes too......

6. June 7, 2016  
    Ok it has become a freaking joke... Icecrown has way more people than Lordaron now. There was almost an 1 hour queue this afternoon. I know some people will give out the solution to donate, but come on. Most of us play in a private server so we do not have to pay anything. Please Warmane come up with a solution because this is becoming a nuisance.
    So you don't want to donate once, want to play for free at will and want to get to play whenever you like even if it means opening another server, that costs money you and "most of us" doesn't wants to help with. What else do you want, your highness? Should they label you king of Warmane? Maybe create a custom royal cape and a crown? Or give you GM status so you can do it it yourself?

7. June 7, 2016  
    So what they merge servers, so more people donate? Before the merge there was no queue and now every single time there is one when me and my friends we login. The server should not be implimenting technics to force us to donate or to leave us in a sutation where donating is the way to go. If they can't handle the effects of merging 2 servers, they shouldn't have done it.

8. June 7, 2016  
    lol your so clueless. its a donation. it helps the server and makes things happen. you chose not to donate yet want to reap the benefits of doing so. well maybe you should choose to pick another server, donate, or delete wow. they merge it because people tend to be attracted to higher pop server than a lower pop one. before the core couldnt hold nearly as many people. thus we had three identical realms. now we have two pretty different realms with 10-12k each on high times. that is from the result of alot of hours, alot of donations, and alot of circumstance. you dont have to donate jack but you also dont get any right to demand anything either, other than say class fixes, quest bugs etc.

9. June 7, 2016  
    So what they merge servers, so more people donate? Before the merge there was no queue and now every single time there is one when me and my friends we login. The server should not be implimenting technics to force us to donate or to leave us in a sutation where donating is the way to go. If they can't handle the effects of merging 2 servers, they shouldn't have done it.
    You're not forced to donate anything. You can wait for free for your turn, or go elsewhere.

10. June 7, 2016  
    Your argument is full of holes... Asking to fix classes, quest, bugs and all that requires time and money. So, I have the right to ask to fix all these which cost money but I do not have the right to ask them to fix the server itself which also cost money. So if a donate right now, I am eligible to say what ever I want to say? Guys, please don't be too butt hurt on what I am saying. I am only saying that something should be implemented for the huge population on icecrown. A suggestion could be that the server could be implementing a script that kicks AFK people more frequently so that others have chance to play or something.

11. June 7, 2016  
    Guys, please don't be too butt hurt on what I am saying.
    You're funny. You don't even realize the whole mass of butthurt is coming from your posterior over the fact people who have donated once don't have to wait, while you, who want to just leech, do.

12. June 7, 2016  
    ^ butthurt. cry more please. I will stop replying to this thread. I can clearly see that people are not interested to hear the opinions of others even non donaters. YES, even non donaters.. you know the people who shouldn't talk or say anything

13. June 7, 2016  
    Somehow this server became semi- free cause of ppl want to avoid queue time... Thus trade system boosted the multi boxers population = more queue...

Its ok to donate cause of items , boost but donating cause you dont have 8 hours for playing and +1 for waiting i believe its unfair .

14. June 7, 2016  
    Somehow this server became semi- free cause of ppl want to avoid queue time... Thus trade system boosted the multi boxers population = more queue...

Its ok to donate cause of items , boost but donating cause you dont have 8 hours for playing and +1 for waiting i believe its unfair .
    and freeloading and expecting others to pay for you to play is fair?

15. June 7, 2016  
    Grab your torches and pitchforks and force thw staff to give Lordaeron RDF and remove the B.S. custom "hardcore" buffs from raids , and POOF the queue is gone.

123 ... Last