1. June 7, 2016  
    and freeloading and expecting others to pay for you to play is fair?
    I dont expect anyone to pay for me, but this is called "donation"... Server came online and stays online cause of donations. thats ok, Its also ok for the staff to ask for a donation for buying better server or bigger bandwidth so can hold more ppl.

But providing ppl only 1 option (donation) , thats un fair.

If the staff set a donation target to solve queue time for all, (and do something for multiboxers) im in for a donation...
    Edited: June 7, 2016

2. June 7, 2016  
    There's nothing you can do but wait, really...

And 1hour on queue? That's funny... I used to wait 7 hours to play back on MoP to only play 30 mins - 1h per day... (I'm sure more people experienced this)

The only reason I can think of that Warmane may implement, is to allow more players online at the same time, to reduce the queue, but I believe 12k is the highest the realm can take honestly...

Don't blame multiboxers... They've problably even donated on all their accounts to play instead of waiting... (I'm not sure, but it might be true)...

Today I was afk for like 30 minutes, I think that's pretty quick and reasonable to kick someone out of the server...

3. June 9, 2016  

4. June 9, 2016  
    When server is full, made the time of the afk befor disconnect quicker. don't permiss a guy to multibox more than x time because it is one guy who use x places on the server and not x player who wait in queue.

Yesterday 45min to wait, today the same, I will wait, I like this serv but some adapted rules can be pick in place to reduce that problem no ?

5. June 9, 2016  
    Fix the ques. Thanks.
    You got no clue do you?

It is not just to fix. There is a lot more to it then just increasing the cap for example.

Now, stop crying, cus when the population drops again - people will start crying "where did all go?", then a bit later it grows again, and you start crying about the queue once again.

6. I see here poor guy who don't like waiting, que is blizzlike too, on originals server u have to pay monthly and noone garantee you that there wont be que. So skip meal one day and donate if u dont like que.

7. I see here poor guy who don't like waiting, que is blizzlike too, on originals server u have to pay monthly and noone garantee you that there wont be que. So skip meal one day and donate if u dont like que.
    Or for once work instead of gaming to earn money to donate once

8. So.. I wanted to play today and SUPRISE... Icecrown has now queue time. This really sucks :(
    Donate , ez gaem ez lyfe .

9. this is just sucks balls all this wating time to enter the game and yes i know the game is free to users and if you donate you dont have to wait but some of us dont have money for it and thats why we paly privet servers! and not wow retail ! thing is even if i want to move to another low pp server i just cant ! COME ONNNN !
    Edited: June 27, 2016 Reason: fixing gramer

10. this is just sucks balls all this wating time to enter the game and yes i know the game is free to users and if you donate you dont have to wait but some of us dont have money for it and thats why we paly privet servers and not wow retail ! thing is even if i want to i cant move to another low pp server COME ONNNN !
    1.)like u said its free to users
    2.) they cant afford better server with incomes they have cuz you guys who can't donate cuz money issue
    3.) money issue isn't legit because its just 10 euros , if u don't have 10 euros to support game one time in life than you probably don't have money for internet
    4.) you dont want to move on another low pp server , sry man on start you want to play for free so take what warmane giving you or leave
    5.) like we in Bosnia say : "Sirotinjo i Bogu si teška."

11. this is just sucks balls all this wating time to enter the game and yes i know the game is free to users and if you donate you dont have to wait but some of us dont have money for it and thats why we paly privet servers! and not wow retail ! thing is even if i want to move to another low pp server i just cant ! COME ONNNN !
    So.. what should they do? They can't just increase the cap without anything else? Everything has a price - and so does running the server with this cap and even a higher price if they want a higher cap.

So before any other keeps complaining, maybe think a bit? You can-t just say that you want it....

12. que all the time

Is it possible to expand the Icecrown server? From 10am to 10pm there is always que, some times it's 2k or 3k long, and we have to wait lot of time to jump in.

13. Icecrown problem is 10000 mongols afking in character selection screen with purpose to reserve game spot.
    That makes que time incredible long.
    Warmane could have made character selection screen kick system 1 year ago but they do not bother at all.

14. Cant really understand how there is such a big que when the 2 end game bosses have been broken for over a month and end game guilds are going inactive left and right.A big influx of casual ppl maybe ?

15. 3H waiting in queue now, position in queue jumping all time range 400-900.

First 1234 ... Last